What's Love Got to Do With It?
By Henk J.M. Schram
These days you can hardly skim through self-improvement or self-help related information without hearing at least once about the Universal Laws, or the Spiritual Laws of the Universe, or other terminology indicating the same things.
Sometimes you bump into some real good, straight-to-the point, and ready-to-get-going information about how to apply these Universal Laws in our life to your advantage. However, the majority of the information you find is either too much, too detailed and/or too complex to start to apply it in your life right away. That's usually the case. Or otherwise, it stems from people who hardly know what they're talking about and consequently give you insufficient and sometimes even inaccurate information.
For example, many 'experts' merely focus on the Law of Attraction (one of the hottest buzzwords on the Internet today), without taking any other of the universal principles of life (or Universal Laws) into account. There are certain boundary conditions to the application of the Law of Attraction, and one of them is the focus of this article. It's what I call, the Law of Love, just to stick to the popular 'Law'-terminology.
As a result of the fact that few experts pay any attention to other universal principles besides the Law of Attraction, most people are not 'achieving', 'manifesting', or 'attracting' that much to be honest, no matter how hard they try.
How come? How on earth is that possible?! There's so much information available on the subject. The Internet is flooded with it. Yet so few people actually achieving anything, let alone creating the life of their dreams? Let me tell you why. There are usually 2 reasons for this:
- Too much, detailed and therefore too complex information. One talks about 7 Universal Laws, another talks about 12 Laws of Success, yet another talks about 21 Subsidiary Laws or Spiritual Laws. Most people don't know who's right anymore. Do you? Consequently, most people either do nothing at all, or they study all different books, tapes, and movies, and start to do things of one book that work against things of the other. No results come about, and many people give up entirely and write it all off as trash or claptrap.
- Too little information. There can be too little information in two different ways. First, too little information can mean that the information given is inaccurate. This is sometimes the case. But secondly, and usually, the information given may be accurate, but is insufficient.
So are there other Universal Laws next to the Law of Attaction then? You can bet your sweet bippy there are! But once again, the trick is simply to focus on the main ones to keep things simple for yourself. The Law of Attraction is one of the main Universal Laws. But there's another one as well, one that the Law of Attraction can't work without. This Universal Law sets the stage for the Law of Attraction to work. This Universal Law is the Universal Law of Love.
"What, you mean how I love my girl? You mean I need to do the wild thing for this stuff to work? Why didn't you say so right away?!"
Well, before you rip off all your clothes, it's not really that kind of love. This Law is about Universal Love. And the game of Universal Love is a whole different ball game than the regular game of love, fancying someone and 'getting busy'.
Universal Love happens to be the building block of all things. Universal Love is much more than emotion or feeling of fancying someone or giving them a 'quickie'. Universal Love is the most balanced form of energy. Love is the balance of all. Love is stillness, peace of mind. The universe is Love.
This is not the time and place to get into the true nature of the Universe. For now it suffices to say that Universal Love can take on many forms. Love can be considered acceptance of yourself, or of others. Love is unconditional. Love doesn't set terms. Love is freedom. Love is freedom for you to be who you truly are inside, not what others think you should be. Love is the freedom of others to be who they truly are inside, not what you or anyone else think they should be. Love is never to impose anything on anyone.
Read that last part again and really ponder the content. Because this is the first thing that most people seem to forget in life. Most people just walk in line, do what they've always been doing, think what they've always been thinking, and therefore get what they've always been getting (which they're usually not satisfied with). Bit still, they stick to it, like they're addicted.
And why? Because they fear the reactions of other people. They allow others to dictate how they should live their lives. These others can be parents, 'friends', the boys at the bar, team mates, 'the girls', 'the gang', the 'mother-in-law', you name it. And at the same time, they're doing the same themselves to others. Often even unconsciously. They just live according to the externally imposed norms of which they don't even know the origin, and therefore they block their own uniqueness, their own potential, and thus their ability to live the life of their dreams.
After all, what is the life of your dreams? Is it living the artificial image of what others think you should be? Of course not. It's the life of being who they truly are inside, and the happiness and abundance in any area (not least financial abundance) that come with it.
So basically, most people allow themselves to be policed by other people, and are at the same time policing other people themselves. As soon as someone starts to do something differently, something out of the artificially imposed norms, the ridicule and sometimes even physical harassment takes off, pulling the people who are about to make their unique contribution to the world back in line. That's right, back to their robot-like existence of a daily repeated series of routines they've been told to be following all their lives.
Tell me something, does that sound like a balanced form of existence? Does that sound like Universal Love? Do you think the Law of Attraction will work if you don't even allow yourself to live your life the way you want to live it? Do you think you can allow others to live their lives in the way they want it, if you can't even allow yourself to do so? You're doing nothing more than blocking yourself and your efforts.
You can sit on your butt watching the movie 'The Secret' all the time, while waiting for a magic amount of money to suddenly appear on your bank account. But I'll tell you upfront. That's going to take a while.
The alternative is that you start to change your circumstances right away. You need a whole lot more Universal Love to set the stage for the Universal Law of Attraction to work. That's what's Love's got to do with it!
The application of the Universal Law of Love sets the stage for the Universal Law of Attraction to work. Everything in life is unified, the universe is a whole. One Universal Law cannot work without the other. It's a closed system. Therefore, just knowing about the Law of Attraction isn't enough. You must know about all main Universal Laws, how they interact, and how to apply them in conjunction with each other. Focusing on the main Universal Laws is a simple thing to do. But it all starts with the application of the Universal Law of Love.
"All you need is Love" ;-)
Welcome to the Revolution.
The Revolution is receiving increasingly widespread attention for its straightforward explanations and instructions with regard to complex issues, which are made understandable for people from all walks of life. In essence, the true secrets of the 'Law of Attraction' and the other 'Universal Laws' are explained in much clearer and practical ways than the 'enigmas wrapped in riddles' that usually characterize the descriptions of the Law of Attraction and its application.
Support your personal development with these popular and effective hypnosis downloads...
- Public Speaking Fear ~ Banish speaking anxiety and nerves with hypnosis.
- Motivate Yourself to Exercise ~ Build a powerful exercise habit that you can't break.
- Get Rid of Fear & Anxiety ~ Stop worry and apprehension wrecking your life.
- Self Esteem ~ Break the negative trance of low self esteem and give yourself a chance in life.
- Create Your Own Reality ~ Use the power of your unconscious mind to transform your life.
- Deeper Self Respect ~ Use hypnosis to connect with your true inner worth.
- Detach From Fear ~ Tune out nervousness and anxiety with hypnosis.
- Improving Concentration and Focus ~ Learn how to discipline, direct and command your mind to improve your performance.
- Exercise Motivation ~ Give you powerful keys to getting back on track with your exercise - and staying there.
- Overcoming Shyness ~ Provides an invisible security blanket allowing you to develop social ease and overcome shyness.
- Quick Confidence Booster ~ An audio hypnosis session that's specifically designed to get you (quickly!) back on track.
- Stop Negative Thoughts ~ Learn powerful hypnotic techniques to stop negative thoughts before they start.
- Overcoming Procrastination ~ Let hypnosis help you get on with what you need to do, when you need to do it. Let nothing hold you back.
- Think Thin ~ Use hypnosis to re-train your brain and lose weight naturally... that's how to get and stay slim.
- Fall Asleep Fast ~ Relearn how to fall asleep fast and enjoy a good night's sleep.
- The Next Level ~ Designed to radically boost your performance in any field. It's based on a technique used by top athletes and other successful people to help them make a big stride forward.
Welcome to the New Wave in Meditation Technology
is a way of enhancing your meditation practice, making meditation not only easier and more enjoyable, but also more efficient and effective.
- Establish a daily practice that sticks
- Enhance your focus, flow, and performance
- Relieve stress, anxiety, and depression
- Evolve and deepen your spiritual life