The Universal Law of Bollocks
By Henk J.M. Schram
These days you can hardly go through any articles, books, DVDs, movies, films, documentaries with regard to self-improvement or self-help without coming across at least one mentioning of some 'Universal Law'. Suddenly, there appears to be a Universal Law for anything. Like we haven't got enough Laws to deal with already!
There is truth to these 'Universal Laws', but in most cases, a little nuance is in place. Please read along, as the remainder of this article will clear it all up.
There are Universal Laws that guide your life behind the scenes of 'physical reality'. These are actually rather 'universal principles of life'. That would be a more appropriate qualification. However, the qualification of 'Universal Law' has taken on a life of its own. The word 'Law' appears to be a magic word... Almost a magic wand that casts a spell on anyone who reads it that puts them in a hypnotized state thinking that what it says must be true. After all, it's a 'Law' isn't it? A 'Law' is always right. No more thinking required.
Today, subjects like the 'Law of Attraction' are at an all-time high of popularity. We've got the movie 'The Secret' and a whole big bunch of people trying to leverage on it by proclaiming themselves as 'experts in the field of the Law of Attraction', or 'masters of attraction'. Yes, there's that magic word (wand) again. And simply because people seem to like 'Universal Laws', every now and then a new 'Universal Law' makes its entrance. People come up with new 'Universal Laws' all the time. And likewise, new 'experts on the Law of Attraction' and 'masters of attraction' proclaim themselves every day.
Yet despite so many people having seen the movie 'The Secret' and knowing about the Law of Attraction, there is only a very, very small number of people who are actually living the life of their dreams, or 'attracting their desires', or 'manifesting their dreams'. Yes those are some other 'magic words' from today's common terminology.
How come? How come, with all that knowledge, with all those 'Universal Laws' already written and told about, and with all those new 'Universal Laws', 'Spiritual Laws of the Universe', 'Subsidiary Laws' and so on coming about each and every day on the Internet and elsewhere... How come that all the people buying those books, DVDs, movies, films, documentaries, and so on, are still not 'attracting their desires' or 'manifesting their dreams'?
I'll tell you why. Most people have heard something about it, but have no real knowledge about the matter. They are aware of the fact that there are 'Universal Laws', or rather 'universal principles of life' that work behind the scenes and guide the courses of their lives. However, most people have lost track, because so many who think they know what they're talking about (while they don't) come up with these new 'Universal Laws' all the time. There may be some truth to all these different 'Universal Laws'. But what they really do for genuine seekers for the truth like yourself is not much more than making things way too difficult and complex to apply.
And if that isn't enough already, often another big problem comes up when you start reading about the 'Law of Attraction' and the 'Laws of the Universe'. The 'experts' who speak or write about them tend to do that in such an overly symbolic fashion, that few well-thinking people can make any practical sense of it. What you find is nothing but 'enigmas wrapped in riddles'.
Listen, there are universal principles of life. 'Universal Laws' if you will. However, when it comes to applying them to your advantage, we are in desperate need for some clarity. Let me show you what I mean. I can come up with hundreds of 'Universal Laws' if I want. Here's one...
Introducing the Universal Law of Bollocks. It says that it's all bollocks.
There are universal principles guiding your life. If you want, you can call them 'Universal Laws'. I've done so in my books and articles, because that's what people are looking for these days. If I would apply other terminology, people would never even be looking at it. Simply because they think they need 'Laws'.
But it's all bollocks, because before this whole game we call 'human life' started, we didn't get an instruction manual on how life was supposed to be lived. We didn't get a Code of Law full of 'thou shalt nots'. The purpose of the whole thing was to find out the universal principles and realize that through applying these principles, YOU can have full control over whatever it is you want to create. The purpose of the whole thing was to find out that the world 'outside' is only a mirror showing what's going on 'inside'. All this time, the whole thing has been about finding out that you create your reality experience yourself.
Yes, that's right, you 'create', which is much more than 'attracting'. But that's something you'll discover as you get more experienced in the conscious living of your life and in the engineering your own success by applying the true and simple universal principles of life. Or yes, 'Laws' if you will.
What you call 'good' and 'bad' are qualifications of your own. You are the one who deems things to be 'good' or 'bad'. That's merely a judgment from your individual perspective. When you're not satisfied with your reality experience, you need to create something else that you are satisfied with. For many, this is where the Law of Attraction comes in. According to most, this one states that what you focus your thoughts on becomes your reality. There's truth to this statement, but there's more to the story. Positive thinking and visualizing aren't going to cut it. There are certain boundary conditions to take into account, certain 'universal principles of life'. Without attending to these conditions, your attraction efforts will be sabotaged. And this is exactly what most people who have seen 'The Secret' and have tried to put the 'Law of Attraction' into practice are experiencing.
But the last thing you need are instructions that are either overly symbolic, or too complex to apply. What you want to keep things simple and straightforward. Or else you may get lost in the details. You want just enough straightforward knowledge for simple application of the principles, while still having a total view on the big picture that is comprehensive enough to not forget about any universal principle, or Law for that matter.
If you want to make life simple for yourself, to start pulling the right strings at once to create the life and destiny of your dreams, then don't waste another second on trying to find out every small, detailed, insignificant 'Universal Law' someone came up with today. You'll be like a cat chasing its own tail: a never-ending story that leaves you exhausted and depressed. Neither should you merely think positive thoughts and then wait for things to happen. There's a little more to it. Just a little, nothing complex, but still extremely important.
Just keep it simple. There are 6 main Universal Principles (or Laws) that cover all universal principles automatically. Attend to them all, which is a simple thing to do without much effort required, and you'll be off living more than your dreams before you can even consciously realize you created such an incredible experience!
Keep it straightforward and easy-to-apply. The game of life wasn't intended to be complex and difficult. The game was supposed to be simple and easy, and most of all FUN! And there's a simple road to it, and it's just a small decision away. Welcome to the Revolution...
The Revolution is receiving increasingly widespread attention for its straightforward explanations and instructions with regard to complex issues, which are made understandable for people from all walks of life. In essence, the true secrets of the 'Law of Attraction' and the other 'Universal Laws' are explained in much clearer and practical ways than the 'enigmas wrapped in riddles' that usually characterize the descriptions of the Law of Attraction and its application.
Trans4mind Training is the help you need...
Support your personal development with these popular and effective hypnosis downloads...
- Find Your Identity ~ Know deep-down really who you are.
- Believe In Yourself ~ Build trust in who you are and what you can do.
- Self Discipline ~ Finally take charge of your life.
- Develop Powerful Resilience ~ How to be more robust to knocks in life.
- Awakening Intuition ~ Learn how to pay attention to your unconscious.
- Sweet Tooth ~ Train your brain to lose your sweet tooth.
- Finish What You Start ~ Sprint all the way past the finish line.
- Do It Now ~ A hypnosis audio to trigger deep, emotionally driven activity.
- Life Priorities ~ Hypnosis can help you clarify what really matters to you.
- Stop Thinking About Someone ~ A session to help you move on from thoughts that have been constantly pestering you.
- Public Speaking Fear ~ Banish speaking anxiety and nerves with hypnosis.
- Motivate Yourself to Exercise ~ Build a powerful exercise habit that you can't break.
- Get Rid of Fear & Anxiety ~ Stop worry and apprehension wrecking your life.
- Self Esteem ~ Break the negative trance of low self esteem and give yourself a chance in life.
- Create Your Own Reality ~ Use the power of your unconscious mind to transform your life.
- Deeper Self Respect ~ Use hypnosis to connect with your true inner worth.
- Detach From Fear ~ Tune out nervousness and anxiety with hypnosis.
- Improving Concentration and Focus ~ Learn how to discipline, direct and command your mind to improve your performance.
- Exercise Motivation ~ Give you powerful keys to getting back on track with your exercise - and staying there.
- Overcoming Shyness ~ Provides an invisible security blanket allowing you to develop social ease and overcome shyness.
- Quick Confidence Booster ~ An audio hypnosis session that's specifically designed to get you (quickly!) back on track.
- Stop Negative Thoughts ~ Learn powerful hypnotic techniques to stop negative thoughts before they start.
- Overcoming Procrastination ~ Let hypnosis help you get on with what you need to do, when you need to do it. Let nothing hold you back.
- Think Thin ~ Use hypnosis to re-train your brain and lose weight naturally... that's how to get and stay slim.
- Fall Asleep Fast ~ Relearn how to fall asleep fast and enjoy a good night's sleep.
- The Next Level ~ Designed to radically boost your performance in any field. It's based on a technique used by top athletes and other successful people to help them make a big stride forward.