The Power of Meditation
By Annette Sassou
Are you trying to juggle family and career, just to become totally burned out? Did you work your butt off for years at your job hoping to get a promotion only to see someone else get it? Maybe you are exhausted by the constant arguments with your spouse and all you want is a loving relationship with him. It is hard to be in such a situation and you might ask yourself, "How did I get here?"
You could begin to try many of the "standard" methods of reaching your goals of a better career or personal life. The specialists will tell you that these are the "tried and true" ways, taught by the so called "experts". Every one of them will promise to change your life and that you will be a huge success in no time. Does this sound familiar?
You read their books and attended their costly seminars. They will also state that you need to create a plan of action. This apparently is to keep you on course while trying to figure out what you want. Regardless of the fact that you don't really know what your true calling is, you still attempt to "work the system." Likely, you will find yourself straying from your plan on an almost daily basis. If you get somewhere close to your goal, then you will probably decide that this is good enough "for now" and go do something else. In the end, it won't help you all that much and you will easily fall back into your old routines.
Ultimately, you probably will be stuck in your terrible job, your social life will consist of one fight after the other with your spouse and your energy hits rock bottom. This can be very discouraging and you will know that it is not the way you want to live. You will eventually ask yourself, "There has to be a better way...?" Fortunately, there is an answer in the incredible power of meditation. If you want to begin this experience for yourself right now, try the following:
- Set aside 10 to 15 minutes sometime before you go to bed;
- Find a quiet place with absolutely no distractions;
- Sit in a comfortable position and close your eyes;
- Empty your mind of all your daily concerns by visualizing how you put them in a box next to you and concentrate on your breathing;
- Count yourself down from 5 to 1
- With every breath take all the positive energy in and with every breath out let go of all the negative energy
- Take slow deep breaths and systematically relax each part of your body, starting with your head and ending with your feet;
- As your muscles relax you will feel all of the stress flow out and be left with a completely relaxed sensation throughout your body.
- See yourself in a peaceful place like a park, the beach, the forest or the mountains. Wherever you'd like to be in this moment.
- Whenever you like count yourself up from 1 to 5.
That's it. If you do this on a daily basis you will notice that you feel well rested the next day, instead of having yet another sleepless night. You also will find that your mind opens up to new ideas to tackle your issues. Maybe you'll get an inspiration for a new idea. This is just the beginning and it doesn't even scratch the surface of what you can accomplish with meditation!
Learning advanced techniques of meditation is quite easy to do if you have a great teacher and it doesn't take long to master. Best of all, you only need to go through a few simple lessons to begin seeing a difference! It will definitely change the way you interact with the world and give you the means to more effectively reach any goal you set.
In my latest course "The Ultimate Guide to Unleash Your Inner Psychic! 7 Powerful & Easy to Understand Techniques to Achieve Your Goal of Heath, Career, Relationships, Finance and Love!" you will learn how to use meditation, intuition and your innate psychic powers to reach the goals you set through "Guided Meditation." (By the way, everyone is born with psychic abilities, it just gets lost over the years...)
You'll also learn the 2 things you absolutely need to do for your meditation to work! You will be exposed to each lesson in detail and will be given the tools to fully access your inner psychic. Once you have done this then you will be able to unleash the power that you have inside of you to achieve your goals effortlessly! To your success!