The Power of Choices
By Liara M. Covert
Some people believe that the process of learning is one of the most challenging things to do. You may forget that you have the capacity to shift mindset and focus or, distance yourself from anything. It all comes down to choices. Review these 10 points...
- Any person or situation that appears to manipulate your fears or make you more frightened is out to control you, not empower you. You choose to raise awareness of how you feel and why or, not. You actively facilitate self-healing or not.
- To nurture spiritual connections is to reconnect with a sense of unconditional love. This enables a person to recognize he is never truly abandoned, rejected, or alone. To deny spirituality or downplay its energy and potential, is another choice.
- Situations that evoke discomfort are the kinds of things you exist to confront. You can exert valiant effort to face and overcome them, assist others with their own situations without judgment or, perpetuate the apparent problems.
- You can choose to believe you have gifts and use them or, assume you have nothing worth sharing.
- As you grow more attuned to yourself and realize your thoughts or behaviour cause suffering in others, you learn about the power of intention. Do you choose to harm or love?
- Some people will say one thing and live a life that reflects completely different beliefs and values. You choose to compare to others, be hypocritical or, live a life of integrity.
- Human beings are fallible. As you grow aware you can make better choices, you have the capacity to take responsibility and be accountable for previous behaviour. The alternative is the "why me?" mentality, and allowing yourself to feel like a victim.
- Taking initiatives to learn is a choice just like choosing to resist change and expansion is a choice.
- Consider your conditioned reflexes and apparent instincts. Does it feel natural to be tolerant, understanding and forgiving of others' apparent mistakes or, do you quickly reprimand, anger and hold grudges?
- Regardless of your perceived conditions, you always have capacity to find blesssings, advantages and good things where you are. This is not the same as reminding yourself you are better off than (or superior to) someone somewhere. Its not an ego thing. Its an invitation to think with the heart and feel withthe mind. As you awaken, be thankful to be alive, grateful for what you have, the love and everything else you are given.
Copyright 2009 Liara M. Covert, Ph.D. all rights reserved
I invite you to visit Dreambuilders Australia
to gain insight into my writing and philosophies. My site encourages you to rediscover your true self in untapped abilities and authentic power.
Good info on many topics:
Want to renew your life?
Our online, interactive video workshops present the most effective methods of holistic personal development...
- Learn valuable life skills and key insights to master all your life challenges.
- Advance on a path of practical spirituality - being the difference you'd like to see in the world. The human heart made visible.
- Have personal support from your coach to make transitions that will fulfill your potential.
Start off with a Free Life Assessment and a Free Consultation...
Have a question about Trans4mind Training?
Support your personal development with these popular and effective hypnosis downloads...
This is our selection of favorites, but there's a session for every need! Choose from over 800 Hypnosis Downloads...
Search now on an issue that interests or concerns you...
Hypnosis is the key to unlocking your creativity, focusing your energy and understanding yourself
Hypnosis has a long history of helping human beings be the very best they can be. It can be used to control anything controlled by the unconscious mind - pain, blood pressure, fear, confidence levels, mood, sex drive... the list goes on:
- You'll become highly productive without getting stressed
- Tap into your creative energies instantly
- Really understand yourself and others
- You'll learn how to stay calm in high pressure or uncomfortable situations
- Develop laser-like levels of focus and concentration
Lean more... Uncommon Hypnosis Course
Welcome to the New Wave in Meditation Technology
Profound Meditation provides the smoothest, deepest, richest, most profound meditation experience available anywhere...
- Establish a daily practice that sticks
- Enhance your focus, flow, and performance
- Relieve stress, anxiety, and depression
- Evolve and deepen your spiritual life
Here is a link to a free 20-minute track from iAwake Technologies - a sample of the type of tools that will deepen your meditation immediately and help you quickly become a successful meditator. It's the opening track of iAwake's flagship product, the Profound Meditation Program, called the iAwake Experience...
We think you'll find this technology a tremendous aid on your transformative journey of becoming your best and most creative self - and you can get started today!
And here's a fantastic resource for self-education...
The World of Inspiration eLibrary
- Many profoundly illuminating afterlife, NDE and OBE ebooks
- The largest collection of high-power inspiration and mind development books anywhere on the Internet
- Hundreds of hours of fascinating interviews with world spiritual leaders and mind experts
- Whole worlds of philosophy, psychology and esoteric history explored
- Fascinating back-libraries of magazines exploring new paradigms and alternative thinking
A treasure trove of personal development wisdom
Step inside. Just like a real library, there are thousands of quality eBooks presented on three "floors" and in different "rooms." To purchase your $15 Lifetime Membership to the World of Inspiration eLibrary, click the following button:
Payment is made through our secure transaction agent, PayPal.
The transaction is in the language and currency of your choice.