Enlightened or Awakened ... or Not?
By Debbie Brown
How to tell if you are with an 'Enlightened or Awakened' Human Being:
You are not with an 'Enlightened or Awakened Human Being' if:
- You will feel expanded. Your consciousness and awareness will feel expanded, opened, altered. You will experience states of inner peace, knowing, aliveness, joy and love.
- You will feel unconditionally supported, seen, known, acknowledged and respected.
- Your energy will be lighter, clearer and more vibrant. Heavy or conflicted emotional and mental states may disappear completely or lessen. You most likely will experience deep understanding into your true nature and being.
- Timelessness may occur as you connect more with higher consciousness and Spirit.
- There is sense of unity, oneness and love. Not just individually but in the room and among all participants.
- The 'Enlightened or Awakened One' will speak Universal Truth. This is Truth that is known and shared in many traditions. Truth such as you are love. You are Light. You are God. It is called universal truth because we all can access it universally through universal mind. The 'Enlightened One' will know this and share it freely. They will honor other traditions. They will honor your own ability to know and express universal truth. In other words, he/she will not have to be the only 'enlightened one' in the room. If that is case, you are not with an 'enlightened one'.
- The 'Enlightened or Awakened Human Being' will display detachment. This is not dis-interest or non-caring or insensitivity. This is seeing from the higher perception and awareness that occurs in enlightened states. This is also what some healers (enlightened or not) will do - allow the other to project their 'stuff' onto them in order to transform it. If it becomes a power struggle, the person is not enlightened.
- It is only about them and their story. If he/she is not supporting and embracing the enlightened consciousness present on our planet and available to everyone and within you, then you are not with an 'enlightened one'.
- You must diminish your light or your energy field or your sense of Self in any way.
- He/she requires you to join something, purchase something or see them because they can 'help or fix' you.
- He/she creates separateness consciousness - a sense of superiority or you as inferior, less wise or knowing. An 'enlightened one' will never support that. He/she will always support your mastery, not require you to be supporting theirs.
- He/she has a limited worldview or limited view of life that you must believe. He/she requires blind allegiance or trust from you.
- He/she puts down or belittles any one else, any philosophy, person or other group.
- You walked in feeling expanded, loving and whole and leave feeling diminished, or smaller.
- An enlightened person will have Light about them. You will see a clear energy field or a lightness or brightness about them. Their eyes sparkle, they laugh easily. They live in joy. If there is a heavy or dark energy that you can see around them, be cautious.
- An enlightened or awakened one will seldom refer to them self as 'enlightened'. If they do so it is with the utmost humility. Usually those around him or her will refer to them in that way.
Copyright 2008, Rev. Debbi Brown
Good info on many topics:
Want to renew your life?
Our online, interactive video workshops present the most effective methods of holistic personal development...
- Learn valuable life skills and key insights to master all your life challenges.
- Advance on a path of practical spirituality - being the difference you'd like to see in the world. The human heart made visible.
- Have personal support from your coach to make transitions that will fulfill your potential.
Start off with a Free Life Assessment and a Free Consultation...
Have a question about Trans4mind Training?
Support your personal development with these popular and effective hypnosis downloads...
This is our selection of favorites, but there's a session for every need! Choose from over 800 Hypnosis Downloads...
Search now on an issue that interests or concerns you...
Hypnosis is the key to unlocking your creativity, focusing your energy and understanding yourself
Hypnosis has a long history of helping human beings be the very best they can be. It can be used to control anything controlled by the unconscious mind - pain, blood pressure, fear, confidence levels, mood, sex drive... the list goes on:
- You'll become highly productive without getting stressed
- Tap into your creative energies instantly
- Really understand yourself and others
- You'll learn how to stay calm in high pressure or uncomfortable situations
- Develop laser-like levels of focus and concentration
Lean more... Uncommon Hypnosis Course
Welcome to the New Wave in Meditation Technology
Profound Meditation provides the smoothest, deepest, richest, most profound meditation experience available anywhere...
- Establish a daily practice that sticks
- Enhance your focus, flow, and performance
- Relieve stress, anxiety, and depression
- Evolve and deepen your spiritual life
Here is a link to a free 20-minute track from iAwake Technologies - a sample of the type of tools that will deepen your meditation immediately and help you quickly become a successful meditator. It's the opening track of iAwake's flagship product, the Profound Meditation Program, called the iAwake Experience...
We think you'll find this technology a tremendous aid on your transformative journey of becoming your best and most creative self - and you can get started today!
And here's a fantastic resource for self-education...
The World of Inspiration eLibrary
- Many profoundly illuminating afterlife, NDE and OBE ebooks
- The largest collection of high-power inspiration and mind development books anywhere on the Internet
- Hundreds of hours of fascinating interviews with world spiritual leaders and mind experts
- Whole worlds of philosophy, psychology and esoteric history explored
- Fascinating back-libraries of magazines exploring new paradigms and alternative thinking
A treasure trove of personal development wisdom
Step inside. Just like a real library, there are thousands of quality eBooks presented on three "floors" and in different "rooms." To purchase your $15 Lifetime Membership to the World of Inspiration eLibrary, click the following button:
Payment is made through our secure transaction agent, PayPal.
The transaction is in the language and currency of your choice.