Benefits of Using Crystals to Change Your Aura
By Crystal Holmes
Do you feel a sudden change from a positive to a lousy mood at times? The feeling of negativity, stress, and depression can lead to faster aging, chronic disease, and altered psychological health. Along with different alternative treatments, like herbs and essential oils, crystals show promise in changing a person's aura and overall health.
Crystals are formed many years within the earth, growing in clusters in ancient river beds. As the temperature changes and space is freed as the water disappears, crystals start to grow. Also, they form from volcanic rock, which is called geodes.
Crystals can be charged or programmed, which can change the vibration of an aura. Also, it’s used in treating or healing stress, pain, and depression. Because crystals realign the internal energy of a person, it also promises to improve spiritual awareness towards awakening.
Along with all of the stated advantages of using crystals, you'll learn in detail how crystals can benefit and change your aura.
Look Younger by Using Crystals
Crystals can't stop you from aging. However, it may help slow things down a bit, providing a little more youthful longevity. Along with minimizing stress, a healthy diet, effective skincare, meditation, and mindfulness, and avoiding environmental pollution, using anti-aging crystals can help you look younger for a longer period.
Here are the best crystals for longevity and health:
- Aquamarine: This anti-aging crystal is also called “Stone of Mermaids” because of its youthfulness-retention properties, which provides calming energy and reduces stress. It encourages taking responsibility for oneself and soothes fears.
- Labradorite: It's a powerful crystal that slows aging, increasing the production of collagen and elastin, which are youthful hormones.
- Mookaite: This crystal raises your vibrations and changes your attitude to thoughts about aging.
Improve Overall Health Using Crystals
A good aura improves health, and crystals can help you achieve both of these goals. For instance, citrine is believed to be good for the heart’s health, digestive system, and tissue regeneration. It also improves motivation, energizes, and brings out happiness, abundance, and joy. Lastly, this crystal also encourages rejuvenation and self-expression.
Here are the other crystals recommended to help improve your health:
- Clear Quartz: Helps achieve a high quality of life by improving mental focus and regulating energy. It's a purification stone that helps remove negative energy and harmful free radicals. Also, it's good for cardiovascular health.
- Pyrite: It's called ‘fools gold,' which is a powerful protective stone that can help protect you from negative energy and pollutants. It helps treat lung disorders and infectious diseases.
- Aventurine: This crystal helps stimulate your digestion and metabolism as well as aid in weight loss. Also, it helps balance blood pressure and lowers cholesterol.
Aventurine is said to have anti-inflammatory properties, helping ease allergies, skin breakouts, and migraines.
- Bloodstone: It’s known to detoxify and purify the body. Also, it boosts your immune system, purifies the kidneys, liver, and bladder.
Reduces Stress and Anxiety Using Crystals
Crystals are thought to have a piezoelectricity effect. In 1880, this phenomenon was discovered by Jacques and Pierre Curie in Rochelle salt.
Piezoelectricity involves the electric development charge of certain materials, like crystals, when mechanical force is applied. Hence, crystals can change your aura, making you feel less stressed because of the dynamic changes brought about by electrical charge surrounding a person.
Here are the recommended crystals to help reduce stress and anxiety:
- Amethyst: Helps provide physical, mental, and emotional equilibrium, which is good for strengthening the immune system and nervous system, balancing hormones, and reducing stress. Also, it flushes out harmful substances and toxins in the body that contribute to aging.
- Aqua Aura: It's great to use while meditating, which helps people with anxiety and depression.
- Rose Quartz: It's believed to balance emotions and increase self-esteem. This crystal is also called the ‘love stone,’ which is used to heal a broken heart and attract love. It helps lower tension, stress, and anxiety.
Re-energize and Revitalize Using Crystals
Do you feel that your aura is at a deficient energy level? Along with enough rest and sleep, you need crystals to revitalize and replenish loss energy.
Take a look at the benefits these revitalizing crystals:
- Labradorite: Opens and clears your chakras, purifying your life energy. It calms the mind and filters your thoughts.
- Lapis Lazuli: Purifies and cleanses the body, enhancing your insight so you can have a deeper meditation.
Use crystals to change your aura so you can benefit from its revitalizing and therapeutic benefits. Crystals can improve your energy levels, make you look younger, reduce stress and anxiety, and boost your immunity.
Indeed, crystals can change the energy or electrical charge that causes negativity and disease, thus improving an individual's quality of life and overall health.
About the Author:
Crystal Holmes is a health enthusiast who writes articles to help readers understand the importance of proper and daily motivation. Crystal’s articles cover a wide variety of topics about meditation - on how people can start, what possible challenges they can meet during the process, and the benefits they can get from meditation.
Did you find this article helpful? Share your thoughts with friends...