Intuition is Intelligence for Your Life
By Angela Artemis
Intuition is so simple yet we continually complicate it.
Intuition is that little voice you hear when you are getting ready to go out that says, “Take the umbrella.” And, it’s the internal pull you feel toward befriending one single solitary person when in a room full of people. It is also the sickening sense you get when you know you’ve been betrayed even before the facts come out.
Intuition is a form of intelligence. And just what is intelligence? Intelligence is the ability to understand and use information to navigate your life. Intuition tells us it’s going to rain before we listen to the weather, that someone across the room is going to become your new best friend or future mate or that someone has lied and betrayed you.
This is useful information for your life. And that’s just what your intuition is there for, to give you useful information about your life. So, why do we complicate intuition? We mix up intuition with psychism, and mediumistic phenomena and speak about it all in the same breath when in reality the three are very different. Psychism goes beyond the self to gather information about others. Mediumship is communication with discarnate beings.
While not everyone is a psychic or a medium, everyone is intuitive. Our non-stop busy world is full of distractions that make it easy to overlook these subtle pieces of information. Intuition flashes through the mind so quickly that if we don’t train ourselves to listen or become aware of our bodily reactions we quickly forget them and move on to the next thing.
If you listen to your internal voice, become aware of your gut reactions (that pull toward or feeling of aversion) which is how your body communicates you will be equipped with more information with which to make better decisions and choices in your life; even if it is simply that you don’t get caught in a downpour because you left your umbrella at home.
Intuition enhances your life
Developing your intuition enhances your life by providing you with more information than meets the eye in every situation. When you have the inside track on things you make the right decisions for your life and far fewer mistakes. Fewer mistakes mean more success! You will successfully discover your true calling in life, your right mate, your true friends and whom to avoid, the right business venture, the right time to move forward with something and when to wait and on and on and on. This is the gift of receiving intuitive insight in situations.
Develop your intuition
To develop your intuition is simple because you are already getting information intuitively all the time. You just haven’t been trained to focus upon them. Here’s what you need to do:
- Create an intention to become aware of your intuition. Simply tell yourself that you want to become more intuitive – that is creating an intention. Remind yourself of this everyday.
- Use an affirmation to keep yourself focused. It doesn’t have to be anything elaborate. A simple affirmation such as, “My intuition now comes through to me loud and clear” is enough. Repeat it often throughout the day. The more you instill the belief the more your intuition will come through!
- Stay present. Don’t think too much about it. When you have a gut feeling don’t analyze it to death! If you hear a thought that stands out in your mind – go with it. Over thinking is the kiss of death when it comes to intuition.
- People write to me all the time with questions on how to know the difference between intuition, instinct, imagination, rational thought and the ego all the time. I put the answers to their questions in a book titled, The Intuition Answer Book. Here’s a valuable tip: Your intuition feels right from the get-go. If you have to think about it too much it’s not your intuition.
- Take action. Follow your hunch and take your umbrella. Pick up the phone and call that former colleague when the thought comes to you. Don’t divulge too much information to that person you think is shady.
- Record your intuitive process. Keep an intuition journal. Any simple pad or notebook will do. Write down the thoughts, hunches and gut feeling you had and what actions you took or whatever transpired afterward. Recording your intuitive insights is another way to strengthen your intention to become more intuitive. It also enforces the belief that you are intuitive and allows you to see in black and white just how intuitive you really are.
This is the most powerful step of all. If you do nothing but step 5 your intuition will flourish.
The more you see how intuitive you are and how following intuitive guidance leads to better outcomes in your life the more intuitive and in turn successful you will be – in every area of your life.
Re-Awaken to the power of meditation in just 16 days
The ReAwakening Meditation Program is truly a comprehensive meditation training system created specifically for the beginner, those who find meditating difficult and the busy person. In less than fifteen minutes a day over sixteen short days you can create lasting changes to your life with the positive benefits of meditation. Why not give it a try?
Fifteen minutes a day is all you need
There's no reason to site and meditate for hours and hours when all the benefits can be gained in less than fifteen minutes a day. Don't pass up the incredible power that meditating brings to your life because you don't have time. Try the ReAwakening Meditation Program and take back control over your life in just 16 days. Your life will never be the same again, in fact, it will be better than ever!