Using Technology in the Workplace
LiveCareer have explored how Baby Boomers’ and Gen Xers’ IT skills actually compare to those of Millennials and the results debunk the myth that older workers are out of touch with technology.
Below are some of the key findings:
- A full 95% of Millennials, 89% of Gen Xers, and 81% of Baby Boomers consider themselves tech-savvy.
- Only 63% of Baby Boomers grow frustrated with technology, compared to 67% of Gen Xers and 72% of Millennials.
- A full 75% of Baby Boomers use a personal device or application for work, just barely falling behind Gen Xers (82%) and Millennials (86%).
- Nearly 76% of Baby Boomers and 91% of Gen Xers have become more proficient with using tech thanks to the prolonged remote working situation brought on by the pandemic.
- Yet, 56% of employees aged 57–75 haven’t attended any tech-related training in the last year.
Learn much more with these infographics...
Did you find this infographic helpful? Share your thoughts with friends...