How to Unlock any iPhone Without the Passcode in Easy Steps in 2022
Many a times one gets stuck in remembering passwords. If one cannot recall an iPhone passcode, it invites more troubles. Storing password in AI age is not suggested by experts. But we have few methods, safe and legal with the help of which an iPhone user can easily unlock his phone without passcode. The steps are simple to follow and do not require much of technical knowledge.
Check out the different ways by which one can Unlock iPhone without Passcode.
What are different methods to unlock any iPhone without the Passcode?
Method 1: Via iPhone Functions (Siri & Find My)
Using Apple's built-in capabilities, you can unlock your iPhone without passcode in two ways. You won't need a computer to use these methods to acquire access to your iPhone.
- Press and hold the home button on the iPhone to activate Siri.
- Ask Siri “What Time is Now” and wait for it to display the time.
- Click on the clock widget, and once the list of time zones opens, click on the + icon in the upper right corner of the screen.
- Type any characters in the search box and “Select All” the characters you have typed in.
- Click “Share.”
- From the pop-up window that appears, select Message.
- In the “To” field of the new message window, paste the text that you have copied previously.
- Wait for a few seconds and then press the home button.
- Once completed, you will be taken to home screen of your iPhone without entering the passcode.
But, before starting, we need to keep in mind some of the important things
- It will not wipe the data on the iPhone.
- It only works on an enabled iPhone.
- Enter Apple ID and the password of the Apple account the iPhone is linked to.
- This method is applicable for iPhones running on iOS 8 to iOS 13.
Method 2 – Use Find My iPhone to Unlock iPhone Passcode
- Visit iCloud.com on any available device (PC, Mac, iPad, iPhone).
- Sign in to iCloud via your Apple ID credentials linked to the locked iPhone.
- Tap the Find My option in the menu and reconfirm your sign-in.
- Click All Devices and select your iPhone.
- Tap Erase iPhone and enter your Apple ID password to verify it.
- Your iPhone will restart after the erase process is done.
- Restore iPhone backup via iCloud or iTune
Method 3: Using iTunes
When you're locked out of your iPhone, iTunes can be o great help. We'll show you how to unlock an iPhone using iTunes in this approach. Whether you remember your passwords and lock passcodes or not, you'll find it very useful to unlock your iPhone.
Steps to follow:
- Install iTunes on a computer.
- Connect the iPhone to the computer using the lightning cable and then run iTunes.
- Press and hold the home button and power button on your iPhone until you see the iPhone booting up in recovery mode.
- On the iTunes dialogue box that appears, select the “restore” option.
- Wait for iTunes to erase your iPhone; once done, you can use it.
But, before using iTunes, we need to keep in mind some important things:
- You'll need the Apple ID and password for the target iPhone's Apple account.
- The iPhone's contents and settings, as well as the passcode, will be erased via iTunes.
- iTunes can create an iPhone backup and store it on your computer, which can then be restored on the iPhone later.
Read More: TOP 5 Ways to Hack Screen Time on iPhone easily in 2022!
Method 4 – Unlock the iPhone via iTunes DFU Mode
- Launch iTunes on your computer.
- Put the iPhone into DFU mode.
- Connect the iPhone to the computer and use iTunes and erase it.
- If you had previously backed up the iPhone to the computer, you could use that to restore the iPhone.
Here are the important things you need to keep in mind before implementing this method
- It requires the Apple ID and password for the iPhone's Apple account.
- The iPhone's data and settings will be erased.
- It will update the iPhone to the most recent version of iOS.
Method 5: The most convenient way: Using Mobitrix
Mobitrix is online software that helps iPhone users access their iPhones without a passcode. The procedure to unlock is not complex and iTunes is not needed. The special fact about Mobitrix is that it works for all iPhone models from iPhone 5s to 13, including 6, 7, 8, SE, X, XR, 11, 12, and 13. It works on iOS versions iOS 12 to iOS 15.
Steps to use MobiTrix
- Download and install Mobitrix LockAway.
- From the main menu, select “Unlock Screen Passcode”
- Click “start” to remove iPhone passcode
- Select a keyfile version and download it.
- Start removing the screen lock
- Unlock is complete