3 Excellent Methods to Transfer
iPhone Files to PC without iTunes
Want to get rid of iTunes to transfer files from iPhone to the PC? Desire an iOS transfer program to take the place of iTunes? Actually, many people like you think that iTunes is not helpful enough, which brings the market of iOS transfer tools. So, here you can certainly get the 3 practical tips on how to transfer files to PC without iTunes, and select a preferable method to finish your iPhone data transfer with no iTunes required.
Way 1: How to Transfer iPhone Files to PC without iTunes via MobiKin Assistant for iOS
MobiKin Assistant for iOS, a useful iOS assistant with fast transferring rate, is popular with many iPhone users. It allows you to transfer almost all kinds of iPhone data types to PC without iTunes, and select the desired files on the interface before transfer.
To help you know more about this program, its key features will be displayed in the following:
- Efficiently transfer music, videos from iPhone to PC.
- Breezily manage sorts of iPhone files on the PC without iTunes.
- Easily import the files from the PC to the iPhone.
- Besides videos and music, contacts, messages, notes, calendars, books, bookmarks and apps are supported.
- Preview and select the detailed iOS data on the computer.
- One-click to back up iPhone files to iTunes default folder and restore the iTunes backups to iOS devices.
- Add, modify and delete contacts on the PC without iTunes.
- Compatible with almost all of iPhones, iPads and iPods, such as iPhone 11 Pro/11/XS/X/XR/8/7/SE/6, iPad Pro, iPad Air 2, iPad Air, iPad Mini, iPad 4, iPad 3, iPad 2, iPod Touch 5/4, iPod Shuffle 4G/3G, etc.
Next, follow the guide, you can transfer files from iPhone to computer without iTunes via MobiKin Assistant for iOS:
- Download and install the software on the computer.
- Launch it and connect your iPhone to the PC using a USB cable. After clicking the “Trust” option on the iPhone, please tap on the “Continue” icon on the PC to go ahead. Once it recognizes your iOS device, you will see different categories of iPhone files on the left panel.
- To transfer music files to PC, please tap on one category and pick out the songs you want by ticking, then click the “Export” icon to transfer the selected data to the PC.
Way 2: How to Transfer Files from iPhone to PC without iTunes Using iCloud
It is effective to transfer files from iPhone to PC without iTunes using iCloud, which is a built-in feature on the iPhone, so you will find it in the Settings app. With the starting cloud storage, you can store 5 GB iPhone files on iCloud, like photos, mails, notes, contacts, reminders and more.
What’s more, no wire needed in the whole operating process makes it more convenient, but you also have to tolerate the slow transfer if you encounter an unstable network.
Now, please check the steps to transfer iPhone files to PC without iTunes using iCloud.
- Please connect your iPhone to Wi-Fi/mobile data network and go to the Settings app on your iPhone. Tap on your name and choose the “iCloud” option. Then you can turn on the “iCloud Backup” feature.
- Download iCloud drive on the PC and type your Apple ID on the page to sign in.
- After that, choose one sort of iPhone files on the PC. You can select the desired iPhone files to store them on the PC without iTunes.
Way 3: How to Transfer iPhone Data to PC without iTunes via Send Anywhere
Send Anywhere is a third-party app that you can install it on the iPhone and transfer the photos, videos, audios, apps and more from the iPhone to the PC without iTunes. It can wirelessly connect your iPhone and the computer with inputting a variable 6-digit key and receive the files on the PC in real time.
Sharing files with links is another feature, helping you transfer files with multiple people in a quick way. However, the links will be deleted if you forget to download the files in time.
Next, please go on to get the tutorial on how to transfer iPhone data to PC without iTunes via Send Anywhere.
- Download and install the app on your iPhone in advance and open it directly.
- Sign up for an account and log in to it. Then you can tap on the “Send” icon on the screen. Please select the data you want to transfer on the iPhone and hit on the “SEND” button.
- Browse its website on the PC and choose the “Receive” option. As long as you import the correct 6-digit key, your iPhone files will be sent to the PC quickly without iTunes.
Have you got in trouble for a long time because of having no idea how to transfer large files from iPhone/iPad to PC without iTunes? Now, you have the priority to select the solutions introduced previously in this post for file transfer from iPhone to computer without iTunes. Believe it or not, it is trustworthy to seize this opportunity and have a try.
Did you find this article helpful? Share your thoughts with friends...