How do you use AR Zone?
AR popularly known as Augmented Reality creates virtual items and adds them such as emojis, clothing items, make-upor furniture to recordings and pictures - ar zone app creates loads of interesting and artistic features by enhancing the level of creativity with state of the art functioning towards creating a solid and rock bottom start.
Through the following post, you will know the steps to use AR Zone to edit media on your Samsung Galaxy S20 5G...
Note: Follow on-screen instructions if you are prompted with a request for permission.
- Go to Home screen
- For opening the menu, swipe up or down the screen
- Choose Camera
- If you see the option of "Next", click on it
- By enabling location tagging, you actually save geographical information such as the place the photo has been taken. Based on your preference you can enable or disable through settings at a later time
- Click on the Next option, which you see in the screen
- Choose More
- Choose AR Zone
- After you scroll down, choose AR Emoji Camera
- For adding a new emoji character, choose the plus symbol by following on-screen instructions
- Tap the screen
- There is an option of a MASK mode, where by using animated emojis as a mark, you can record videos and take selfies. There are several other modes in the form of SCENE, Mirror and PLAY for you. Make your choice of an emoji character
- Tap the emoji character for taking a picture
- While for recording a video, tap and hold the emoji character
- Choose the back symbol
- AR Doodle mode gives you the convenience of adding drawings to your environment.Your doodle keeps on tracking faces and space, so basically as you move around; there are the drawings which are going to move with you as well
- Choose AR Emoji Studio
- If in the event, you didn't find a custom emoji yet, you can choose "Create My Emoji" by following on screen instructions
- If you already have custom options, then you can go for next step
- AR Emoji Studio mode gives you the convenience of creating and customizing your own emoji character
- For this, go to makeover by changing one or more options
- Choose back symbol
- Choose AR Emoji characters
- If you don't have a custom emoji yet, then do so by creating my Emoji and follow on screen instructions
- If you do have custom emoji, then follow the next step
- Under "All", you can see the option of "GIFS" on your emoji character that you can use to share through messaging app
- For creating your own GIF, choose "Get Started" by following on-screen instructions
- Choose back symbol
- Scroll down
- Deco Pic gives you the option of adding animated stickers and pictures
- Home Decor assists you virtually towards adding virtual furniture and appliances to your home decor
- Makeup helps you with various options of trying different looks and make up products
- Styling gives you the option of trying different types of sunglasses
- Based on the above post, you get familiar with AR Zone feature
- Return to Home Screen.
Did you find this article helpful? Share your thoughts with friends...