Want to Find Best Alternative to BrowserStack?
HeadSpin Is Your Answer
It might be a bit tough for you to deliver the best-digitalized experiences to your users. It is because you need a superior testing partner whose main goal is to help you focus on your problems, get those solved, and come out victorious. Now, Browserstack is one option you can try, but there are various other best alternatives available nowadays. So, next time you are on the mission to find the best alternative to BrowserStack, there are so many options available in the market. But before making the final selection, it is important to know more about the available options well.
HeadSpin is playing a major role in managing all your demands for testing out the real devices and even the cross-browser ones. It has the much-needed ability to test out the factors on real devices online. This company can also monitor the digital experiences, which will add extra value propositions to implement some of the testing solutions. Each company has a different requirement. Let’s know why HeadSpin is a favorable option for you to address.
You will enjoy the value of global device infrastructure:
Global Device Infrastructure forms a significant part of test automation. It will help you to test out the hardware and software without any constraints of the geographical issues, insufficient budget, and high running cost for every test, multiple test cases, and so much more.
- The real user-based global testing from HeadSpin will facilitate various browsers and mobile testings on multiple SIM-based devices.
- These are now deployed in more than 100 locations on the actual carrier and the Wi-Fi networks globally.
- It will present location testing with the help of various network zones and time zones. That will make it the best alternative to BrowserStack.
- On the other hand, HeadSpin is here to offer a vast device farm of the real devices globally in a secured environment, unlike anything from BrowserStack.
- Moreover, it will offer some dedicated services, which increase the popularity of HeadSpin among users these days.
- The device farms from BrowserStack have shared resources between the customers. That can easily affect the availability and also the speed of the test execution as they wait in line to be made available for the tests.
Focusing on the enterprise-centric appliances:
You can try out the HeadSpin Appliance. It offers portable, temperature-controlled, and secured enclosures for multiple compatible devices. It further allows the RF access to the carrier networks or local Wi-Fi. On the other hand, you will receive the enterprise-based deployment, designed for the on-prem devices and the portable ones too. With BrowserStack, you are not going to get any of these facilities, as mentioned. These are HeadSpin-centric only.
High-end security at your service:
As HeadSpin is known to offer dedicated devices to its users, the data with the devices will always remain completely secure. On the other hand, you have BrowserStack, which provides shared devices to its users.
Well, the user data on the shared devices are made crystal clear. It does not necessarily mean that the past data has been erased completely. Well, you won’t face any such trouble when you are going for separate dedicated devices to use, much like with HeadSpin.
Performance data from its core:
For delivering some of the top-level mobile experiences, it is important for you to understand user’s behavior first. It helps in improving the user experience of your business app. HeadSpin is here to present you with some in-depth performance data. The package will include packet, code, network visibility, API, CDN, and some of the 3rd party SDKs.
But, if you check out the BrowserStack, on the other hand, it will offer insights but won’t dig deep enough for offering that extensive details. It will not cover the major parameters whenever you compared the services with HeadSpin.
Introducing the beauty of the AI engine:
If you plan to use the power of AI in the testing solution, it can extend the potentials in a massive way. HeadSpin will help you to harness the AI potential for analyzing the results of the current performance tests.
- The AI issue detection engine from HeadSpin will run all the major analytics to quantify, identify and prioritize the issues, as observed in that test session.
- This suit, on the other hand, will offer some extra insights like the drops in video quality, long loading times, and some other server-based issues.
You know now why:
From the points mentioned above, it is clear to state that HeadSpin is always a better alternative to BrowserStack, and you are most welcome to give it out a try. It can further help in tracking down the issues from their core and enable proper solutions as a result. So, now you get to find the performance issues and get all various logs covered under device and network.
Did you find this article helpful? Share your thoughts with friends...