Reveal your true self!
Trans4mind has developed a confidential and very helpful Life Assessment tool. Sign up now and discover the key challenges you face, with a personalized training plan to completely transform your life...
I found this good advice from Nepal. It's the manual everyone wasn't given at birth.
- Give people more than they expect and do it cheerfully.
- Memorize your favorite poem.
- Don't believe all you hear, spend all you have, or loaf all you want.
- When you say, "I love you," mean it.
- When you say, "I'm sorry," look the person in the eye.
- Be engaged at least six months before you get married.
- Believe in love at first sight.
- Never laugh at anyone's dreams. People who don't have dreams don't have much.
- Love deeply and passionately. You may get hurt, but it's the only way to live life completely.
- In disagreements, fight fairly. No name calling.
- Don't judge people by their relatives, or by the life they were born into.
- Teach yourself to speak slowly but think quickly.
- When someone asks you a question you don't want to answer, smile and ask, "Why do you want to know?"
- Take into account that great love and great achievements involve great risk.
- Call your mother.
- Say "bless you" when you hear someone sneeze.
- When you lose, don't lose the lesson.
- Follow the three Rs: Respect for self, Respect for others, Responsibility for all your actions.
- Don't let a little dispute injure a great friendship.
- When you realize you've made a mistake, take immediate steps to correct it.
- Smile when picking up the phone. The caller will hear it in your voice.
- Marry a person you love to talk to. As you get older, his/her conversational skills will be even more important.
- Spend some time alone.
- Open your arms to change, but don't let go of your values.
- Remember that silence is sometimes the best answer.
- Read more books. Television is no substitute.
- Live a good, honorable life. Then when you get older and think back, you'll be able to enjoy it a second time.
- Trust in God but lock your car.
- A loving atmosphere in your home is the foundation for your life. Do all you can to create a tranquil, harmonious home.
- In disagreements with loved ones, deal only with the current situation. Don't bring up the past.
- Don't just listen to what someone is saying. Listen to why they are saying it.
- Share your knowledge. It's a way to achieve immortality.
- Be gentle with the earth.
- Pray or meditate. There's immeasurable power in it.
- Never interrupt when you are being flattered.
- Mind your own business.
- Don't trust anyone who doesn't close his/her eyes when you kiss.
- Once a year, go someplace you've never been before.
- If you make a lot of money, put it to use helping others while you are living. It is wealth's greatest satisfaction.
- Remember that not getting what you want is sometimes a wonderful stroke of luck.
- Learn the rules so you know how to break them properly.
- Remember that the best relationship is one in which your love for each other exceeds your need for each other.
- Judge your success by what you had to give up in order to get it.
- Live with the knowledge that your character is your destiny.
- Approach love and cooking with reckless abandon.
Good info on many topics:
Support your personal development with these popular and effective hypnosis downloads...
This is our selection of favorites, but there's a session for every need! Choose from over 800 Hypnosis Downloads...
Search now on an issue that interests or concerns you...