Actual Instruction Labels- ON PACKAGING FOR A ROWENTA IRON:
Do not iron clothes on body.
- ON BOOTS CHILDRENS' COUGH MEDICINE:
Do not drive car or operate machinery.
- ON A HAIR DRYER:
Do not use while sleeping.
- ON A BAG OF FRITOS:
You could be a winner! No purchase necessary. Details inside.
- ON A BAR OF DIAL SOAP:
Directions: Use like regular soap.
- ON A FROZEN DINNER:
Serving suggestion: Defrost.
- ON A HOTEL-PROVIDED SHOWER CAP:
Fits one head.
- ON TESCO'S TIRAMISU DESERT:
Do not turn upside down. (Printed on the bottom of the box.)
- ON AN AMERICAN AIRLINES PACKET OF NUTS:
Instructions: open packet, eat nuts.
- ON A JAPANESE FOOD PROCESSOR:
Not to be used for the other use.
- ON A SWEDISH CHAINSAW:
Do not attempt to stop chain with your hands.
- ON MARKS & SPENCER BREAD PUDDING:
Product will be hot after heating.
- ON NYTOL (A SLEEP AID):
Warning: may cause drowsiness.
- ON A KOREAN KITCHEN KNIFE:
Warning keep out of children.
- ON A STRING OF CHINESE MADE CHRISTMAS LIGHTS:
For indoor or outdoor use only.
- ON SAINSBURY'S PEANUTS:
Warning: contains nuts.
Did you find this article helpful? Share your thoughts with friends...