Inspiring Quotes of the Week + super bonuses!
By Harvey Cohen
Circumstance reveals man to himself."--Emerson.
- Some people think the Grand Canyon is no 'big deal'... while some people are inspired.
- Some people are confident about what some people shake with insecurity about.
- Some people are so productive no matter how 'handicapped' they are.
- Some people love to walk in the rain... while some people sneer at every drop.
- Some people find love no matter how 'un-appealing' they may appear.
- Some people remain lonely no matter how 'appealing' they may appear.
- Some people always see opportunity where some people see 'zilch'.
- Some people always prosper... no matter what.
- Some people always struggle... no matter what.
- Some people are so fulfilled... no matter how little they have.
- Some people always complain and kvetch, no matter how much they have.
It seems that we are not victims of circumstance, even though, at times, we may behave that way. We behave that way because of a habit, picked up from whomever, whenever, of believing we are less than we really are.
The ingredient that is essential for getting the most out of life, regardless of circumstances, regardless how difficult something might appear, regardless of the odds... is a mind-set that is anchored with a belief that implies: whatever is essential for you to know for enhancing your life in greater and greater ways, regardless of circumstances, regardless of anything... YOU HAVE NOW!
Of course, to really believe such an idea, it is necessary to investigate the validity of such an idea. To SELF-discover there is more to you than you were previously led to believe, is the stuff (Energy) that forms a 'new' belief/habit that takes you over (that's what 'beliefs and habits' do), empowering you beyond your habitual 'finite' conditioning. SELF-discovery IS discovering the 'more-ness' of your SELF that sees past illusions of limitation dissolve into the reality of greater creative possibilities that are not available to an habitual closed-minded person.
There is nothing, not the weather, not the economy, not your mother-in-law, not your lousy childhood, not your boss, not the competition, not your rotten EX, not the past, not physical limitations, not the water, not bad luck, not anyone, not anything, that can keep you from your desire for greater joy, success, peace and harmony, except your unawareness that: whatever is essential for you to know for enhancing your life in greater and greater ways, regardless of circumstances, regardless of anything... YOU HAVE NOW!
Of course, to really believe such an idea, it is necessary to investigate the validity....yada, yada, yada.