Famous Inspirational Quotes
Have you ever stopped to think who in life inspires you more than anyone else? While many of us turn to family and friends for inspiration, others turn to famous figures and public icons as an additional source of motivation. Ultimately, no matter what our goals and ambitions are in life, there’s something incredibly inspiring about reading the words of people who have been there and done it. Whether you want to be an actor, movie star, pro athlete, or anything else for that matter, reading famous inspirational quotes from successful people is a great way to bolster your confidence and remind yourself of your goals. Let’s look at the logic of turning to motivational quotes in more detail.
How to Use Famous Inspirational Quotes
Essentially, you can use inspirational quotes for any purpose! We’re so fortunate to have so many inspiring public figures throughout history that have achieved so much in their lives. These people form the bedrock of inspiration for so many of us and help us achieve our personal and collective goals.
Sending a loved one or colleague a motivational quote is a gift, particularly when they’re experiencing a difficult time or are about to face a hurdle in life. For instance, you might consider sharing famous inspirational quotes in the following situations:
- To offer encouragement before academic or professional exams. To motivate a colleague before they undertake an important presentation.
- To inspire your kids or other family members before a big sporting event.
- To remind someone of their incredible success in a particular field and to encourage them not to give up on their current pursuits.
You could share quotes via messenger, social media, or even in person. Creating a personalised greeting card is a particularly nice way of sharing the logic behind these quotes and is likely to be well received by your friends.
How Do Famous Motivational Quotes Make You Feel?
It’s fair to say that famous motivational quotes can make people feel differently, as it largely depends on the reason that you’re sharing them! In most instances, they will help lift the mood and remind people that they can achieve anything they set their mind to.
A gentle reminder of the words of some of the most successful role models throughout history is a remarkably effective way of refocusing someone’s energy and encouraging them to pursue their goals. Universally, famous inspirational quotes motivate people to achieve whatever it is that their heart desires, and this is incredibly powerful, to say the least.
Browse Our Collection of Inspirational Quotes
Inspirational quotes come from a wide range of sources, and you will almost certainly find something to inspire you from a public figure that means something to you. Containing words from sports icons to authors and human rights activists, browse our extensive collection of famous motivational quotes and give your loved ones the encouragement they need to achieve their goals and aspirations.
- “All life is an experiment. The more experiments you make, the better.” - Ralph Waldo Emerson
- “Optimism is a happiness magnet. If you stay positive good things and good people will be drawn to you.” - Mary Lou Retton
- “It is always the start that requires the greatest effort.” - James Cash Penney
- “The whole secret of a successful life is to find out what is one’s destiny to do, and then do it.” - Henry Ford
- “When we strive to become better than we are, everything around us becomes better too.” - Paulo Coelho
- “There is no traffic jam along the extra mile.” - Roger Staubach
- “Life is like riding a bicycle. To keep your balance, you must keep moving.” - Albert Einstein
- “Most of the important things in the world have been accomplished by people who have kept on trying when there seemed to be no help at all.” - Dale Carnegie
- “High expectations are the key to everything.” - Sam Walton
- “When times are bad is when the real entrepreneurs emerge.” - Robert Kiyosaki