Why Filter Water?
Water is one of the necessities for survival. As the world's biological medium and leading supporter of life forms, water not only quenches our thirst but also replenishes the body's water content. As the body system continues to depend on it, we also want that every drop of water we drink is safe. However, BIG BERKEY WATER FILTER noted that, unfortunately, the continuous changes in the climate, pollution, and demands in the growing population causes natural resources like water to become unsafe to consume. This issue is what makes DRINKING WATER FILTRATION SYSTEM essential and in-demand in every household.
The BERKEY WATER FILTER REVIEW highlights the following reasons why we should filter our tap water.
- BIG BERKEY WATER FILTER gives a better taste and smell to the tap water because it removes chemicals like chlorine, pesticides, and heavy contaminants that can affect the households' water quality.
- The point-of-use water filters can remove the lead from the water before consumption, which helps prevent the body from receiving lead content from the water.
- Water filters promote cleanliness not only to cooking and drinking purposes but also in bathing by BERKEY SHOWER FILTER.
- Water filters lessen the risk of certain cancers as it removes chlorine and other chlorine by-products like Trihalomethanes (THMs).
- Carbon water filters serve as a cleaner from dangerous contaminants in the water while maintaining mineral deposits that balance the water's pH levels.
- Purchasing water filters not only help us save more, but it also conserves the environment because it lessens the use of buying water bottles.
- Besides reducing the risk of certain cancers, drinking clean and filtered waters better protects the body against various diseases. This benefit results in the overall health and wellness of every household member.
- Another benefit of drinking from a water filter is its ability to reduce the risk of gastrointestinal diseases by about 80 percent because of its capacity to remove cryptosporidium, e-coli, and giardia from the drinking water.
- More than anyone else in the household, children need safe and clean water to consume and use. Besides making them less susceptible to diseases, it also provides additional health to them and helps strengthen their immune systems, which are yet very vulnerable at their age.
- Water filters provide the last line of defense needed by the body. Drinking water contains up to 2000 toxins that can plainly put everyone's health at risk. Filters provide straining and protection from these toxins to enter the body system.
The local government has the responsibility to provide its community with the best and safest water for its constituents. Despite that, it is still our obligation to ensure the best of health of our families, and a clean water is one of the ways to accomplish it. Knowing the importance of water especially to our wellbeing and daily functioning, we all deserve to drink water that is always purely clean and safe from harmful toxins. With so many contaminants present in every drinking water, purchasing water filters is a worthy to be availed and used.