Tree Online Market in Covid-19 Situation
HOW ONLINE MARKETING IS IMPORTANT?
Southeast Asia's e-commerce industry is one of the fastest-growing and most ambitious, with a projected value of $11 billion by 2025. The Thai market is currently the second largest in the region, it is projected to expand at a rate of 22% per year until 2020. It increases convenience and customer trust in shopping online. The quality and dependability of online shopping services have greatly improved, and the country's acceptance of e-commerce has grown. Thailand currently has 12.1 million e-commerce users, with an additional 1.8 million projected to shop online by 2021.
ONLINE MARKETING FOR SELLING TREES/PLANTS
Usually, the nursery of rare plants will be like a normal market. But after the sudden advent of online marketing, specifically online platforms like Instagram, Facebook, and Pinterest have changed all of that. Plants from Thailand are exported all over the country. For example, Monster variegated plants from Thailand, even whose tiny leaves cost thousands of rupees, are sold through online trading. Only during Lockdown, the idea of online marketing of plants/trees attains its peak. As, plants that are available in Thailand are not available in U.S, Australia, or other countries, many people in India are importing plants from Thailand and are involved in online marketing.
WAYS TO SELL MORE PLANTS THROUGH ONLINE AND INCREASE YOUR INCOME
- Signup to the billing website.
- Add a photo of a plant, apart from deep description and specification photo of the plant helps to attract more people.
- Have a filter option on your website so that people with little knowledge about plants can easily choose plants by seeing the color and structure of the plant they like.
- Make the description of plants that are on your website more google-friendly.
- Connect to the payment path and share the payment link with your customers.
- Collect the payments online.
IN WHICH WAY ONLINE MARKETING HELPS THE FARMER?
- For the customers, convenience, and variety are the advantages of online marketing.
- The farmers can be able to sell the additional products of that plants that are required, by providing descriptions and suggestions on how to use that plant.
- The visitors from other states or countries can be stay connected by having your products available online.
- For the customers, who are unable to visit your nursery regularly, online marketing will be a convenient platform for them to purchase the plants/trees they like.
- Since there are many unique plants available in Thailand, online marketing helps the farmers in Thailand easily export them to other countries.
- But the time requirement, technical management, and support packing, and distribution for these processes will be more challenging.
- One must have the ability to face challenges to attain growth in the field of online marketing.
As smartphones have been used throughout the world, social media has become a platform for Thais to sell and buy goods. Influencer marketing is a tree online marketing technique that employs influencers to build audience confidence and interest in a product. Influencers will serve as an intermediate between brands and customers using this strategy.
Did you find this article helpful? Share your thoughts with friends...