Complete Guide on Moon Lamp
If you want to know about moon lamps or want to buy one, this guide should be helpful for you. In this guide you will get all the information you need about moon lamps.
WHAT IS A MOON LAMP?
A moon lamp is a type of table lamp and as the name suggests it looks like the moon.
The best feature about Moon Lamps is they are made 100% to the scale of the moon using latest 3D printing technology.
The light source for the moon lamp can be an LED, white bulb fluorescent, etc.
DOES A MOON LAMP LOOK LIKE A REAL MOON?
Using texture data from NASA, moon lamps have a perfect 360 degree lunar texture.
The printing is highly accurate as one moon lamp takes a minimum of 15+ hours to make.
Since the thickness of the relief on the surface of the moon lamp is different, each moon lamp has a different light transmission.
This is why you will notice each moon lamp has very realistic effects on its surface like bumps, craters, darkness and light etc. The effects are extremely realistic.
WHAT CAN A MOON LAMP DO FOR YOU?
You can gift a moon lamp to someone you love. It can serve as a birthday gift for your friend, children, parents, or whomever you wish to gift it to on holiday occasions such as Christmas, Valentine’s Day, Mother’s day, Father’s day, Thanksgiving, etc.
You can even give a moon lamp as a memorial gift on wedding anniversaries, honoring loved ones who have passed away, christenings, etc.
- NIGHT LAMP
The light from your moon lamp is ideal to be used in a study, nursery or bedroom.
It is perfectly suitable for children’s bedrooms as the light is soft, will protect the vision and promote good sleep.
- CAMPING OR GLAMPING
Since a moon lamp is easy to carry, lightweight and USB chargeable, it is ideal for taking along on camping trips.
You can use a moon lamp to decorate your room or home. It is simple yet beautiful with understated elegance. It can add beauty and a romantic atmosphere to the living room as well.
The moon is too for us to reach. Keen photographers need powerful lenses to capture the beauty and serenity of the moon. Now, with the moon lamp, photographers can capture the beauty with all their heart, and paint a hazy and peaceful picture. A moon lamp gives endless creative possibilities to artistic works.
PHYSICAL PARAMETERS OF A MOON LAMP :
Size in inches: 3.5′, 3.9′, 4.7′, 5.9′, 7.1′, 7.9′, 9.4′
Battery: 1500 mAh battery with a 24 hour battery life.
Charging cable: 5V with USB
Ceramic and wood brackets.
Source of light: LED energy saving.
WHAT DOES THE APPEARANCE OF A MOON LAMP LOOK LIKE?
A moon lamp hasdifferent kinds of appearance colors, which vary when the lamp is switched on, off and charging.
1. Milky white light when the moon lamp is switched OFF: in this mode the moon lamp is an opalescent sphere – clean and crisp.
2. Cool white and warm yellow when the moon lamp is switched ON: which time of the day you choose to switch your moon lamp on gives it a different shade.When you turn the moon lamp on during daytime, it has two different colors; warm yellow and cool white. Upon touching the switch on the bottom you will first see cool white color. When you touch the switch again, this time it will turn warm yellow.
When you touch the moon lamp during night time, it will appear more realistic than during the day. Its light will be immensely charming. No picture or video can do justice so you will have to get your hands on one to experience the heavenly feeling.
3. Blue light when the lamp is on charging mode: when the moon lamp is on charging mode, the blue indicator lights up. You can also use your moon lamp when it is charging, and also switch between different colors and adjust brightness levels.
WHAT ARE THE DIFFERENT AVAILABLE SIZES OF MOON LAMP?
Presently there are seven different sizes to choose from, and there is always one that will suit your preferences.
1. XXS - 3.5 inch
2. XS – 4.0 inch
3. S – 5.0 inch
4. M – 6.0 inch
5. L – 7.0 inch
6. XL – 8.0 inch
7. XXL – 9.5 inch
WHICH ACCESSORIES WILL ACCOMPANY THE MOON LAMP?
Following is a list of the accessories you will get with your moon lamp.
1. Stand: there are different stands to choose from for your moon lamp, but usually customers prefer ceramic or wooden stands.
2. Charging cable: your moon lamp will come with a standard USB charging port – the one that comes with chargers, PCs, and mobile devices.
3. Moon lamp instruction manual: to make your first experience with moon lamp as friendly as possible.
4. Greeting card: write what is on your mind and gift the moon lamp to the one you love the most.
HOW TO USE THE MOON LAMP?
Given below is the complete guide on using the Moon Lamp rightly:
- How to switch between the colors and brightness?
This is not difficult at all. You can switch between the options with a simple touch. Touch the metal button at the bottom of the lamp. This will enable you to choose between cool white and warm yellow color.
If you press the bottom button long enough, you can adjust the light. Choose to brighten or darken the room when you moon lamp is turned on.
- How to charge the moon lamp?
Usually your moon lamp will need charging after it has been used for 3-5 hours.
Charging the moon lamp is very easy. You will have to use the dedicated USB charging cord. You can also plug it to any device that supports USB charging like a power outlet, MAC, tablet, mobile charger etc.
When your moon lamp is fully charged, the blue light will turn off and stop glowing. This will take between 2-3 hours.
Just make sure to use the dedicated cord for charging and don’t overcharge.
Did you find this article helpful? Share your thoughts with friends...