Types of Internal Door Handles Online:
How to Choose the Right One?
When it comes to choosing the right internal door handle, there are many different factors to consider. First, you need to decide what type of handle will be the most functional and look good with your décor.
There are many different types of internal door handles available at Manovella Design, from traditional lever handles to contemporary bar handles. This blog post will discuss the different types of internal door handles and help you decide which one is the best fit for your home!
Types of Internal Door Handles
There are many types of internal door handles online to choose from, so it can be difficult to know which one is right for you. Here is a quick guide to the different types of handles available:
- Lever handles - These are the most common type of handle and are suitable for most doors. They are easy to use and can be fitted with a privacy lock if required.
- Knob handles - These are a good choice for doors that do not need a privacy lock, such as bedrooms and bathrooms. They are also easy to use but may not be as comfortable as lever handles.
- Porch handles - These are designed for external doors and usually have a keyhole so that they can be locked from the outside. They are not suitable for internal doors.
- Latch handles - These are usually found on doors that don't require a lock, such as closets and pantries. They're easy to use, but keep in mind that they can be difficult to open if the door is slightly misaligned.
- Sliding door handles - As the name suggests, these are designed for sliding doors. They come in various styles and can be fitted with locks if required.
How to Choose the Best Internal Door Handles?
There are many factors to consider when choosing the best internal door handles for your home. Here are a few things to keep in mind:
- The style of your home: If you have a more modern home, sleek, simple lines might be the way to go. However, if you have a more traditional home, ornate or detailed handles might be better suited.
- The finish: The finish of your door handle is important both for aesthetic and practical reasons. You want a finish that will complement the rest of the hardware in your home, but you also want one that is durable and easy to clean. Some popular finishes for door handles include brass, chrome, and nickel.
- The size: Make sure to measure the door handle before purchasing it! You want a comfortable handle to grip and easy to use, but not so large that it looks out of proportion on the door.
- The price: Internal door handles can range in price from fairly affordable to quite expensive. It all depends on the materials, finish, and brand that you choose. However, if you want something that will last for years and years, it might be worth spending a bit more upfront.
We hope these tips were helpful as you start shopping for internal door handles! Now that you know the different types of handles available, you can decide which one is right for your needs. If you're still unsure, consult a professional who can help you choose the perfect handle for your door!