Little Known Secrets of Using Cologne
Everyone has their favorite cologne. Both men and women enjoy the benefits of a good cologne and consider wearing cologne a part of dressing to go out. I know that I do. As a woman, it makes me feel more feminine.
What is the Colony?
Have you ever wondered what the colony really is and where does it originate from? There is a place in Germany called Cologne. This is where the colony originated.
Is it made up of cookies and spices and all the good stuff? Well it's made of wonderful things everyone knows like lemon, orange, tangerine, lime, grapefruit, along with bergamot and neroli, all in a dilute ethanol base. Yes, there are more good deals on cologne at Skycents and you can buy them here easily. The cologne may also have essential oils included like thyme oil, rosemary oil, orange leaf oil (petit-grain), which is actually making me hungry.
You can also find a couple of my favorite flowers like lavender oil or jasmine oil. Now you're talking. Now that makes me want to run to the closet and apply some of my favorite cologne. But wait, just like everything else in life, there is a proper way to apply your cologne. Are you applying it correctly?
Use it, love it, but please apply it correctly!
- First of all, the way the bottle is sprayed makes a difference. If you've had it for a long time or just bought it and it's been on a store shelf for a period of time, you may not be spraying properly. Give it a couple of test jets. Better in the air than in you!
- Second, give your inner doll (either one) just a small spray.
- Third, rub your wrists together. You've seen this done. This will spread the cologne evenly on both wrists. I always do this but didn't know why.
- Fourth, a small spray bomb on your hands or fingertips and then apply behind the ears, chest, and side of neck. You know, where there is a pulse. You want to kiss that neck, right?
So, my cologne bottle doesn't have a spray cap. Now what? Bath time? Nerd. Put your finger on the lid of the open bottle and turn the cologne bottle upside down. A little touch will do the trick here. Now do what you did with the spray. Apply to the inside of the wrists, on the chest, behind the ears and on the side of the neck. You know, all the pulse points.
Do not spray clothing or clean places that can burn. Remember the old saying, less is more.
Here are a Couple of Little Things to Know
- When applying your cologne, do not rub. All you need is gentle caresses. If you rub, you will get the natural oils of your skin to alter the cologne.
- As we have already said, do not put your clothes in the way of your colony. Although cologne does wonderful things for you, it may not be wonderful for your clothes and it could ruin them. Not good!
How to Buy Cologne
Just like when you apply your cologne at home, at the store spray a little on the inside of your wrist. Now, wait a few seconds before sniffing. Let it breathe and get used to your body chemistry. Now it smells and if you like it, it is a good option to buy.
- Wearing cologne is a pleasure, not only for you but also for those you hang out with or even hang around during the day. Remember again that less is more. There is nothing appealing about being outmatched by someone's cologne. You want people to pass out for you, not to pass out. There you go. The secrets of the use of cologne.
Did you find this article helpful? Share your thoughts with friends...