Today, I Eat Consciously
By Orsolya Riszt
Your body is the castle that houses your Soul. Respect your castle and realize how precious it is...
- Nourish it with healthy food.
- Enjoy everything you put into your mouth.
- Plan your meals.
Start your conscious eating at the nearest farmers’ market and allow the array of colors to inspire you. All colors in nature are important so choose carefully and try to include as many colors of the rainbow in your diet as you can.
Please your taste buds regularly with foods from the four major taste groups: bitter, salty, sweet and sour.
Stop whatever else you’re doing when you eat! If you’re watching TV, you’re not eating consciously, and therefore your mind doesn’t register it, so the chances are that you’ll be hungry again soon afterwards.
Feed your stomach and not your emotions!
Emotions determine where the calories go, so if you’re stressed, take your time and say “I choose to feel calm and comfortable when I eat.”
Obviously the quantity is as important as the quality. When you serve yourself the food, ask your stomach: “Is that enough?” and if you listen it will give you the answer.
When you begin your meal, take your time and enjoy the colors, the form and the appetizing aroma of the food … then focus on the temperature, the texture and the flavor.
Chew your food properly and don't rush it. Remember, your tummy doesn't have teeth! - proper digestion begins in the mouth.
Add love to the ingredients every time you prepare a meal for yourself, family or friends.
has lived a very intense and varied life. She taught at the Technical University of Budapest and then moved to Italy with her family. After experiencing some significant downturns in her life, she discovered the value and power of personal development and in the past few years she has developed the version of Trans4mind in Hungarian
language and moved to France, living next door now to Peter Shepherd. By learning to be focused, to live in the moment, to take responsibility for her actions and reactions, to handle and direct her thoughts and emotions - in short, through personal development - she dared to be herself again. And she is deeply convinced that anybody can make such a transformation. To help that happen, Orsolya has written 'The Little Book of Mindfulness' - details below.
And see Orsolya's website: Shine Consciously
The Little Book of Mindfulness:
Mental and Spiritual Sit-ups
By Orsolya Riszt with Fiona Truman
I gained amazing insights on the path of my own personal development journey but I soon realized that I needed daily practice in order to integrate those insights into my life. I reached a point when I understood that the key was to live consciously in the present moment - but I didn’t know how to!
After some initial successes, the question then became: How can I lengthen the period of time when I’m focused and I don’t hear the constant, ’uncontrollable’ chatter in my mind? You will find the answers in this mini-book.
I discovered a series of exercises that are both effective and a lot of fun. They will help you to become fully present – to live a fuller, more conscious life.
In addition, by doing my mental ‘sit-ups’ (as I chose to call the exercises), I realized how:
- My memory and my efficiency improved
- My physical sensations were enhanced - my vision became clearer and my hearing sharpened
- I became more self-confident and less self-critical
- Prioritizing became easier
- I learned to find time for the things that were important to me
- I found more pleasure and satisfaction in my chosen activities.
If I was able to do this, so can you!
I’m sure you’ll experience similar changes in yourself and gain a deeper understanding of yourself and others: you’ll be more self-assured, focused and productive. You’ll begin to enjoy exercising personal choice and taking responsibility for those choices, while fully giving yourself up to the present moment.
In this short book, I will lead you through not only the exercises themselves but also their positive impact on your life - day after day, week after week, month after month, and for the rest of your life! Learn more here...
From our extensive site, you'll find good info on many topics using this search:
Imagine if - with the help of personal development - the values of the heart could be brought into our families, communities and businesses... What kind of a world would this create?
By Wallace Huey & Peter Shepherd, Trans4mind Founders
Support your personal development with these popular and effective hypnosis downloads...
- Public Speaking Fear ~ Banish speaking anxiety and nerves with hypnosis.
- Motivate Yourself to Exercise ~ Build a powerful exercise habit that you can't break.
- Get Rid of Fear & Anxiety ~ Stop worry and apprehension wrecking your life.
- Self Esteem ~ Break the negative trance of low self esteem and give yourself a chance in life.
- Create Your Own Reality ~ Use the power of your unconscious mind to transform your life.
- Deeper Self Respect ~ Use hypnosis to connect with your true inner worth.
- Detach From Fear ~ Tune out nervousness and anxiety with hypnosis.
- Improving Concentration and Focus ~ Learn how to discipline, direct and command your mind to improve your performance.
- Exercise Motivation ~ Give you powerful keys to getting back on track with your exercise - and staying there.
- Overcoming Shyness ~ Provides an invisible security blanket allowing you to develop social ease and overcome shyness.
- Quick Confidence Booster ~ An audio hypnosis session that's specifically designed to get you (quickly!) back on track.
- Stop Negative Thoughts ~ Learn powerful hypnotic techniques to stop negative thoughts before they start.
- Overcoming Procrastination ~ Let hypnosis help you get on with what you need to do, when you need to do it. Let nothing hold you back.
- Think Thin ~ Use hypnosis to re-train your brain and lose weight naturally... that's how to get and stay slim.
- Fall Asleep Fast ~ Relearn how to fall asleep fast and enjoy a good night's sleep.
- The Next Level ~ Designed to radically boost your performance in any field. It's based on a technique used by top athletes and other successful people to help them make a big stride forward.
This is our selection of favorites, but there's a session for every need! Choose from over 800 Hypnosis Downloads...
Search now on an issue that interests or concerns you...
Welcome to the New Wave in Meditation Technology
Profound Meditation provides the smoothest, deepest, richest, most profound meditation experience available anywhere...
- Establish a daily practice that sticks
- Enhance your focus, flow, and performance
- Relieve stress, anxiety, and depression
- Evolve and deepen your spiritual life
Here is a link to a free 20-minute track from iAwake Technologies - a sample of the type of tools that will deepen your meditation immediately and help you quickly become a successful meditator. It's the opening track of iAwake's flagship product, the Profound Meditation Program, called the iAwake Experience...
I think you'll find this technology a tremendous aid on your transformative journey of becoming your best and most creative self - and you can get started today!