Today, I Eat Consciously
By Orsolya Riszt
Your body is the castle that houses your Soul. Respect your castle and realize how precious it is...
- Nourish it with healthy food.
- Enjoy everything you put into your mouth.
- Plan your meals.
Start your conscious eating at the nearest farmers’ market and allow the array of colors to inspire you. All colors in nature are important so choose carefully and try to include as many colors of the rainbow in your diet as you can.
Please your taste buds regularly with foods from the four major taste groups: bitter, salty, sweet and sour.
Stop whatever else you’re doing when you eat! If you’re watching TV, you’re not eating consciously, and therefore your mind doesn’t register it, so the chances are that you’ll be hungry again soon afterwards.
Feed your stomach and not your emotions!
Emotions determine where the calories go, so if you’re stressed, take your time and say “I choose to feel calm and comfortable when I eat.”
Obviously the quantity is as important as the quality. When you serve yourself the food, ask your stomach: “Is that enough?” and if you listen it will give you the answer.
When you begin your meal, take your time and enjoy the colors, the form and the appetizing aroma of the food … then focus on the temperature, the texture and the flavor.
Chew your food properly and don't rush it. Remember, your tummy doesn't have teeth! - proper digestion begins in the mouth.
Add love to the ingredients every time you prepare a meal for yourself, family or friends.
And see Orsolya's website: Shine Consciously.
Tools for Transformation
Check out the menus on the top of every page too!
Support your personal development with these popular and effective hypnosis downloads...
- Find Your Identity ~ Know deep-down really who you are.
- Believe In Yourself ~ Build trust in who you are and what you can do.
- Self Discipline ~ Finally take charge of your life.
- Develop Powerful Resilience ~ How to be more robust to knocks in life.
- Awakening Intuition ~ Learn how to pay attention to your unconscious.
- Sweet Tooth ~ Train your brain to lose your sweet tooth.
- Finish What You Start ~ Sprint all the way past the finish line.
- Do It Now ~ A hypnosis audio to trigger deep, emotionally driven activity.
- Life Priorities ~ Hypnosis can help you clarify what really matters to you.
- Stop Thinking About Someone ~ A session to help you move on from thoughts that have been constantly pestering you.
- Public Speaking Fear ~ Banish speaking anxiety and nerves with hypnosis.
- Motivate Yourself to Exercise ~ Build a powerful exercise habit that you can't break.
- Get Rid of Fear & Anxiety ~ Stop worry and apprehension wrecking your life.
- Self Esteem ~ Break the negative trance of low self esteem and give yourself a chance in life.
- Create Your Own Reality ~ Use the power of your unconscious mind to transform your life.
- Deeper Self Respect ~ Use hypnosis to connect with your true inner worth.
- Detach From Fear ~ Tune out nervousness and anxiety with hypnosis.
- Improving Concentration and Focus ~ Learn how to discipline, direct and command your mind to improve your performance.
- Exercise Motivation ~ Give you powerful keys to getting back on track with your exercise - and staying there.
- Overcoming Shyness ~ Provides an invisible security blanket allowing you to develop social ease and overcome shyness.
- Quick Confidence Booster ~ An audio hypnosis session that's specifically designed to get you (quickly!) back on track.
- Stop Negative Thoughts ~ Learn powerful hypnotic techniques to stop negative thoughts before they start.
- Overcoming Procrastination ~ Let hypnosis help you get on with what you need to do, when you need to do it. Let nothing hold you back.
- Think Thin ~ Use hypnosis to re-train your brain and lose weight naturally... that's how to get and stay slim.
- Fall Asleep Fast ~ Relearn how to fall asleep fast and enjoy a good night's sleep.
- The Next Level ~ Designed to radically boost your performance in any field. It's based on a technique used by top athletes and other successful people to help them make a big stride forward.