A Military Diet Plan for Three Days
The military diet plan is one of the most popular diet plans of recent times. It is a very effective method for losing weight in just three days. Moreover, it is a healthy diet plan, so it doesn't harm your health.
By following the military diet plan, it is possible to lose 10 pounds in one week. This diet plan allows you to follow the chart for three days a week and take a break of four days. This is the most attractive part of this diet plan because you won't get bored with taking the same meal again and again.
So, let’s get to know more about this fantastic diet plan.
What is the military diet?
The other name of the military diet is a 3-day diet. This diet plan is followed thrice in a week, and you get a break of four days after that. The US military made the diet plan, which is why it is known as the military diet.
It helped the soldiers to keep their body fit, and they also could gain their shape at any time by following this diet chart.
How does it work?
It is a two-phase diet plan. The first phase is for the initial three days of a week. You have to keep your calorie intake low for the first phase. You have to take only three meals a day and no snacks in the middle of them. Calorie intake should be 1100-1400 calories per day.
In the next phase (remaining four days), it is allowed to eat healthy so that you don't fall sick. But it is encouraged to take fewer calories as much as you can to get the best result. The military diet plan can be followed for a long time until you get your desired weight. You will take a picture. After 3 days, you will check the health condition through your picture by clipping path.
The Diet Plan:
This is the meal plan for phase-1...
On the first day, you are encouraged to take 857 calories to 1400 calories.
- You can start your day with one cup of coffee or green tea.
- You can have a toast with tea and add 1tbsp of peanut butter with it.
- A half grapefruit are encouraged to take.
- You can take one cup of coffee or green tea.
- A half-cup of tuna will be perfect for lunch.
- Finally, finish your lunch with toast.
- You can have some fruits for dinner like an apple and a half of a banana.
- You can have a cup of green beans for dinner.
- 3-oz of chicken or beef is encouraged to take.
- Finally, finish your dinner with one scoop of vanilla ice cream.
You can take 973 calories to 1100 calories on the second day.
- Have a boiled egg with one piece of toast.
- Finish your breakfast with a banana.
- You can have five salted crackers with one cup of cottage cheese.
- Have a hard-boiled egg.
- You can take one cup of broccoli, half a cup of carrot and half a piece of a banana.
- At dinner, you can also take two pieces of hot dogs.
- Finally, finish your meal with one scoop of vanilla ice cream.
On the third day, you can take from 719 calories up to 1000 calories.
- You can have five salted crackers with cheddar cheese for breakfast.
- Have an apple after that.
- A hard-boiled egg and a piece of toast will be perfect for lunch.
- For dinner, you can take one cup of tuna.
- Try to have a banana at dinner.
- Finish your meal with one scoop of vanilla ice cream.
The remaining four days:
These remaining days you are not bound to these diet charts. You can have anything you want. But it is recommended to intake 1500 calories per day. You can set these calorie charts on your own.
In these four days, you are allowed to take snacks in between the three-time meal. After these four days, you can again start the diet plan in the next week. Till then you are free to eat anything you want.
Frequently Asked Questions:
- Is it safe to follow the military diet plan?
The military diet plan is a very method to lose weight. The US military established this method.
- How much weight can I lose?
Ten pounds are the highest possibility of losing weight in one week by following a military diet plan.
- What are the cons of this diet plan?
Some may feel weak as the diet chart has to lack in nutrition.
Did you find this article helpful? Share your thoughts with friends...
Want to submit an article? Click here...