How to Make Oatmeal Protein
Chocolate Chip Cookies
I am a big protein cookie aficionado. My morning begins with a sweet milk-tea pairing with my delicious protein cookies. Well, I dip them! One morning, all of a sudden, my mind wanted to walk through the recipes to know what these tasteful crisp cookies are made of. I shout out to my Safari App and look for the reason that makes protein cookies so favorable to my tongue. Well, there is not one single ingredient; there are many. No matter their contribution might be less, but every ingredient, irrespective of the quantity, plays a vital role. So, I decided to try out my favorite oatmealprotein chocolate chip cookies, and I did. If you are a cookie lover person, then try out these recipes.
Here I Go!
How to Make Oatmeal Protein Choco Chip Cookies
- It’s okay if you have a small size food processor, it will work as in my case. As it’s your first time, then let’s start with some quantity of ingredients; otherwise, it may end with chaos. Start by adding one cup of oats to your food processor.
- Now, grind the oats to have oatmeal flour. If you think it’s time-consuming, then you can always get it from the grocery store to save your grinding time.
- It’s time to add your favorite protein powder to one scoop. The ones I ate were complete plant based cookies, so I used vegan protein powder.
- Now mix them all together by adding some quantity of milk or cream. Plus, stir in the chocolate chips with your hands.
- Get the cookie shape with a cookie scoop.
- Place the cookies on the silicone baking mat (can be used again) and bake it for up to a maximum of 9 minutes. Make sure your cookies turn golden & brown which means they are well-crisped.
- Now put them in the freezer for at least 20 -30 minutes for better cooling.
I hope you get it right. Oatmeals with chocolate chips work magic and satisfy your taste. If you think it’s hard to do, no worries, you can always get them in the market. Just make sure that you are buying from the right source; otherwise, you will not be able to differentiate the taste of real oatmeal protein cookies from regular ones.
Extra Tips to Add More Flavor to Cookies
There is no single way to make oatmeal protein choco-chip cookies. If you get it from the store, you will have a variety of protein cookies containing different ingredients. Add on one scoop of vanilla powder, half butter, and half coconut oil to relish a more delightful taste. This enhances the taste of chocolate chips which you will add in the end after mixing all the ingredients properly. If you are looking for a light snacking option, we recommend keto bars containing similarly delicious flavors, but with less sugar.
Well, this is what I have learned in a short- period of time and shared with you. You can always experiment with some new ingredients or the one which you like the most. You can look for the ingredients in the package of your cookies so that you can make them similar to the taste which you always love. I hope this guide is handy to you.
Did you find this article helpful? Share your thoughts with friends...