How to Lose Thigh Fat With Or Without Surgery?
Those ‘saddlebags’ can be a real nuisance even when you have managed to reduce undesirable fat around the waist, abdomen, hips and buttocks. Try to incorporate the following methods - surgical and non surgical - in your daily routine to make the legs stronger and more toned. When you tone those thigh muscles, you won’t be afraid to run in those shorts anymore!
10 Natural Ways To Lose Thigh Fat
Losing fat pockets is really difficult. But rigorous effort with some determination can help you get rid of thigh fat within a month. Practice the following tips to lose thigh fat naturally-
- Reduce salt intake- When you take salt more than the required amount, it can cause water retention. Eventually, this causes bloating in the overall body including hips and thighs. According to the American Heart Association, a person needs 1.5 mg of sodium in a day. But ignorantly, we take more than the recommended amount. Therefore, cut down on sodium intake and see an immediate change in your waistline and thighs.
- Take more electrolytes- Add electrolytes such as potassium, magnesium and calcium can prevent salt accumulation in the body. A proper amount of electrolytes keep fluids table in the body. Eat yogurt, bananas and dark leafy greens to take electrolytes naturally. Prevent taking electrolytes in the form of sports drinks as these are prepared with refined sugar.
- Have a low-carb diet- Carbs are transformed into glycogen that gets stored with water in the liver and muscles. Thus, it means lesser carbs means lesser water. This doesn’t mean at all that you stop taking carbs completely. Although loaded with carbohydrates, whole grain is a rich source of fiber, iron, magnesium, antioxidants and plant-based nutrients. Stick to a minimum of 75-100 grams of carbs in a day.
- Increase protein and fiber intake- Protein and fiber are macronutrients which means they keep you fuller longer even when you eat fewer calories. Eat protein-rich foods to build lean muscles. When you include protein and fiber in your diet, you prevent the risk of binge-eating. On a daily basis, take 25-35 grams of fiber and 75-100 grams of protein from vegetables, fruits, whole grains and lean meat.
- Begin your day with a cup of coffee- Drinking a cup of coffee in the morning stimulates faster metabolism which means that the body burns calories faster. It also has a mild diuretic effect. It is best if you stick to drinking two cups of coffee in a day. Or else, it can have an adverse effect and lead to dehydration.
- Do some cardio in a daily workout- Any kind of exercise that fastens the heart rate can help burning fat including the thigh. Hence, cardio is every person’s companion looking to lose fat within a month. Cardio exercises such as aerobic exercises can flush out excess salt and fluid from the body.
- Track your meals- Track everything you eat. Keep a daily record of each food item that you eat and count the number of calories that you are consuming. Doing this helps to keep a record of your calorie intake and plan exercises accordingly. There are now various types of mobile apps available to track calories.
- Practice some HIIT exercises- Experts suggest that doing some High-Intensity Interval Training or HIIT burn extra calories as well as creates a calorie deficit. Combine some HIIT exercises with strength training and weight lifting and see fat burning even when you are at rest. The combination of these two leads to a higher number of calories burning.
- Do some squats and lunges- In addition to some HIIT, doing some lunges and squats alternately can target the quads, hamstrings, and glutes. Lunges relax some of the tightened muscles in the legs as well as burns fat in the lower body. On the other hand, when you do squats it tones your butt, thighs and calves within two weeks. Also, your knee strength increases.
- Take citrus fruits- We often make the mistake of reaching out to chemical-based protein bars after our daily workout. Replace the protein bars loaded with added sugar with some citrus. Citrus fruits and vegetables contain polyphenols that burn fat fast.
Surgical Method of Losing Thigh Fat
People in Delhi want fast results. Yes, it’s true that the natural methods also provide results but these take a lot of time. Therefore, for fast and immediate results, more and more people in Delhi are looking for another alternative- surgical way of losing fat.
Liposuction has emerged as one of the most preferred ways to lose fat in the thighs. This is the surgical method of removing stubborn fat from the thighs by sucking out the fat with a machine. More new and advanced variations to liposuction in Delhi such as vibration amplification of sound energy at resonance or VASER lipo, smart lipo are now available at various clinics. These are minimally-invasive surgeries that offer fast results and a speedy recovery. In addition to this, some people are also considering additional procedures such as thigh lift which is similar to a facelift and breast lift.
People in metropolitan cities such as Delhi are leading a sedentary lifestyle which is giving rise to fat pockets in their thighs. These make it difficult, especially for women, to wear clothes that show their legs. Luckily, people can try various remedies to reduce fat naturally. In case they want to lose fat within a day, they can try the surgical way too. There are doctors and nutritionists in Delhi who can guide you into a proper regime and lifestyle to follow to prevent thigh fat from developing, even after the surgery. Get in touch with them to know more.