Which Advantages Do Invisible
Bite Correction Braces Have?
One of the latest achievements of dentists is the use of transparent mouthguards for orthodontic treatment. Invisalign NYC effectively corrects a malocclusion. Moreover, it is much more convenient than braces and completely invisible on the teeth.
How do Invisalign Mouthguards Work?
Before treatment, casts are taken from the teeth to design the expected result model. Invisalign is recommended for most occlusion pathologies: gaps between teeth, crowded teeth, partial teeth reversion, back, cross and deep bite, etc. Each mouthguard is worn for about two weeks, after which it must be replaced with the next one.
Depending on the type and severity of malocclusion, Invisalign treatment may take from 4-5 months to 2.5 years. The result depends on how accurately the patient follows the recommendations for wearing mouthguards, and how carefully they are treated. In addition, mouthguards cannot be removed for a long time. In order to achieve the desirable effect, you need to wear invisalign for at least 20-22 hours a day.
If this is something that you’re considering, be sure to do ample research beforehand to discern if it’s the right treatment option for you. There are tons of other treatments that will do the same job of enhancing your smile so do seek the Dental Specialists of Niles, P.C. for professional dental guidance before making your final decision. Your first course of action, of course, would be to do a simple Google search and see what you can find online. This will give you a rough idea of what to expect before you consult a dentist. Not to mention that you will be able to prepare yourself well beforehand about the entire procedure, and even the finances that you need. It’s always better to be over prepared so read plenty of dental sites, and even consult your family and friends who have had dental treatments done to get a better idea.
Advantages of Invisalign
Mouthguards are increasingly recommended by orthodontists as an alternative to bracket systems. The following advantages can be mentioned:
- Bite correction efficiency comparable to braces;
- Mouthguard material is hypoallergenic plastic, which does not scratch the cheeks and does not cause injuries.
- Mouthguard is transparent, therefore not invisible on the teeth. This method is often prescribed in cases where the use of conventional braces is undesirable for aesthetic reasons, for example, those whose job involves a flawless appearance.
- Mouthguard is easily removable and, therefore, does not create any difficulties with oral hygiene; For example, they are removed during the meal. However, in order to put on Invisalign mouthwards, you have to rinse your mouth and brush your teeth every time after the meal.
- Does not affect diction, which is important for people whose work is connected with everyday communication;
- You can change the mouthguard to the next one yourself - without visiting the orthodontist.
Invisible bite correction braces is a modern and effective method of orthodontic treatment. They are invisible to others. Besides, they do not injure the oral mucosa. The only drawback is their slightly higher price. Nevertheless, many site customers choose this particular method of bite correction for its effectiveness and comfort, and are satisfied with the result.