Homeopathy: Side-Effect-Free Hair Fall Solution
Hair fall might begin suddenly or slowly. If it is sudden hair loss, it might be due to illness, diet, medicine or childbirth. If hair loss is slow it might be hereditary hair loss. Almost 50% of men and women are affected by hair loss by the time they reach 50 years of age. (Source: NCBI)
Important causes and factors of hair loss
- Underlying diseases: Hair loss can be the first sign of various diseases like thyroid disease and anaemia.
- Infection after medical conditions: Hair loss can occur after an illness. Surgery, high fever, severe infection or the flu can cause hair fall.
- Cancer treatments: Radiation therapy and chemotherapy can cause hair fall. This is often temporary in most cases.
- Ringworm of the scalp: Ringworm causes balding if not treated.
- Giving birth: Postpartum hair loss is absolutely normal. It typically starts within five months of giving birth. In fact, falling oestrogen levels is the cause of this hair loss. It starts slowing down about three months or so after that.
- Menopause: Hair loss during menopause is common due to declining oestrogen levels.
- Stress: Experiencing a mentally traumatic event like separation from a loved one can cause hair fall.
- Certain medications: Some medicines can cause hair loss. These include blood anti-clotting agents, medicines used in treating arthritis, depression, gout, heart problems etc. Birth control pills can cause hair loss. Many times, hair fall starts once you stop consuming the pills.
Homeopathic treatment for hair fall
Hair fall treatment is given on the basis of individualization. Each individual is unique in his or her nature and temperament. The symptoms can be different in different people suffering the same illness. Homeopathy, with its holistic approach, takes into account the patient’s physical and psychological symptoms. Lifestyle, diet habits and past history of diseases are also considered. Homeopathy plays a very good role in treating hair loss without any side-effects.
60 individuals with alopecia universalis(a hair conditioninvolving the loss of all body hair, including eyebrows, eyelashes, chest hair, armpit hair and pubic hair) signed up for a study. 6 individuals reported a complete recovery and 24 individuals saw 75% improvement with homeopathic treatment.(Source: NCBI)
Homeopathic remedies for hair fall
Sepia is the best homeopathic remedy for hair fall, especially for those losing hair after chronic headaches. Phosphorus is the best homeopathic medicine for hair loss and dandruff. One of the prescribed homeopathy medicines is Silicea. This works well to strengthen the hair. It removes the dryness by providing complete nourishment to the hair. It is famous as a growth enhancer.
It is not recommended to self-medicate. Consult an expert homeopathic doctor so that he or she can prescribe customized homeopathic medicines.
Homeopathy can be complemented with numerous other treatment options for further enrichment.
- Hair Vitalizing Treatment (HVT)
HVT is a US-FDA approved hair fall therapy. It reduces hair breakage. In this hair fall treatment, a low-level laser helmet is placed on the scalp for about 20 minutes. You can see results in 5 weeks. Its success rate is 90%. This is authenticated by the US-based agency American Quality Assessors (AQA).
- STM Cell Treatment
This South Korean innovation repairs hair tissue to grow your hair naturally. It triggers hair regrowth with negligible or no pain. This procedure takes 60 minutes once a week. You can see results in 6 weeks. Its success rate is 88%. This is authenticated by the AQA.
- GroHAIR Treatment
This French technology which is based on a Nobel Prize winning innovation is India’s first non-invasive hair fall treatment. This treatment strengthens the hair’s keratin tissue. It brings the amino acids and vitamins vital for hair regrowthup to the hair root. This procedure takes 30 minutes once a week. With this hair fall treatment, you can observe results in 5 weeks. It has a success rate of 77% (as authenticated by the AQA).
You can get effective, natural and safe hair fall treatment at Dr Batra’s™. With a 96.6% patient satisfaction rate (according to AQA), they provide long-term hair fall solutions. Visit your nearest homeopathy clinicfor side-effect-free hair fall treatment.
- Multi-vitamin intake: It is not necessary that your body is extracting all the required nutrients from your everyday meal in an adequate manner. It is therefore important that you must consume some good quality multi-vitamins to curb the deficiency in your body and resume hair regrowth.
- Stay hydrated: It is important that one should take sufficient amount of water every day, in order to wash out toxins, and reduce the impurities to ensure proper execution of the body processes. Reduce caffeine intake.
- Get sufficient sleep: It is during the sleep when your body rejuvenates itself and replenishes the dead and non-functional cells in the body replaced by new ones, including hair follicles. An uninterrupted and enough sleep can surely give you an effective hair fall solution.
- Keep your hair clean: Dirt and dust can clog hair follicles. This makes hair regrowth slow and difficult. Therefore, you should ensure that your hair and scalp remain clean at all times. Washing your hair twice a week can surely help your hair stay clean. But excessive use of shampoos can lead to hair damage. This is because excessive rinsing and drying greatly dehydrate hair, resulting in hair fall.
- Reduce the use of hair-styling products: No matter in how much hurry you are, or whether you want to keep a hair style that you just saw on one of the TV ads, refrain yourself from using hot hair-styling products. Use of hot irons, blow-dryers, and other hot appliances can significantly damage the hair.
- Condition your hair often with oil: Conditioning your hair with suitable hair oil is important to avoid hair fall problems. It greatly helps to strengthen the hair follicles ensuring better hair regrowth. But that does not really mean literally drenching your hair in oil. The amount of oil to be used for messaging should be just as enough to seep through the hair roots and hair follicles.
Did you find this article helpful? Share your thoughts with friends...