Quick Guide to TRT
Testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) is the long-term solution to a health problem and it is to be understood that testosterone levels decrease as men age. According to the physicians at Game Day Men’s Health, maintaining healthy testosterone levels is an absolute must. The steroid hormone of testosterone has lots of anabolic properties in the human body. Research has shown that testosterone inhibits amino acid oxidation and it increases muscle protein synthesis. TRT regimen is given depending on the form of testosterone and patients can see the reversal of low T symptoms within a time frame of two weeks.
The patients who have undergone testosterone replacement therapy can witness sense of vitality, enhanced energy levels, and restful sleep. The initial waiting period for the testosterone to be in old form is really worth it and patients will need to give a blood sample to assess the values of testosterone. It is to be ensured that red blood cell counts, blood lipids, and PSA are in a healthy range before undertaking TRT. A licensed physician usually supervises the process of starting TRT and they are trained to medicate the patients properly. A patient with sub optimal testosterone level can be considered as a candidate for TRT.
Long Term Benefits of TRT
- Improvement in energy levels, better sense of motivation, regular appetite and improved sleep quality are the benefits of TRT.
- Long term benefits of TRT include ability to recover efficiently, facial hair growth, improved bone health, and red blood cell production.
- It is to be kept in mind that TRT by Game Day Men’s Health is an individualistic treatment.
- Only men with low testosterone and blood levels should consider testosterone replacement therapy.
- Talking with the doctor is the only way to know whether testosterone replacement therapy works for a typical patient.
- Boosting testosterone levels with TRT will help to bring energy levels back to normal and drop in body fat and buildup of muscle can be noticed after TRT.
Testosterone replacement therapy will help individuals to feel younger and more vigorous as they age. TRT is often found like a prominent anti-aging strategy and testosterone helps to maintain bone density, fat distribution, red blood cell production and muscle strength. Blood test is the only way to diagnose a low testosterone level and TRT can reverse the effects of hypergonadism. According to top rated physicians of the USA, testosterone boosts mood and aids cognition. The other method to determine whether an individual is a candidate for testosterone replacement therapy is by characteristic symptoms.
TRT refers to the treatment of hypogonadism with exogenous testosterone and exogenous testosterone is the testosterone manufactured outside the body. Research has shown that clomid can foster the production of natural testosterone and the oldest form of testosterone replacement therapy is injection. Topical therapies help to maintain a uniform level of blood testosterone and the most commonly used testosterone preparation is a topical gel. Millions of people use a prescription testosterone gel or injection to restore normal levels of the manly hormone.
The Significance of Periodic Testosterone Checks
- Treating low testosterone at Game Day Men’s Health can make men feel more alert and mentally sharp.
- Taking stock of the health condition is the primary step of TRT and testosterone levels should be measured between 7 am and 10 am.
- It is always recommended to get a second opinion from the endocrinologist regarding testosterone treatment therapy.
- It is recommended to have periodic testosterone checks in order to ensure that therapy is not causing any problems to the blood chemistry.
- Patients should be mindful of the unknown risks of testosterone and they should have realistic expectations about TRT.
- According to prominent urologists, only men with symptoms of low testosterone and whose blood test confirms testosterone deficiency are perfect candidates for Testosterone replacement therapy.
TRT comes in different forms including transdermal patches, subdermal pellets, and gels. Testosterone treatment therapy helps to replace the lost levels of hormone and travel back to young years. The levels of testosterone tend to decline as people age and testosterone binds to proteins throughout the body. Testosterone therapy is a treatment that raises low testosterone levels and testosterone can be supplemented as a suction cup on the gums. The testosterone therapy is for individuals whose levels are less than 300 nano grams per deciliter.
TRT is not recommended for people with testosterone levels in the lower range and the ability to easily build muscle is the prominent feature of testosterone. One of the most tangible things that can be experienced when someone starts testosterone replacement therapy is an increase in muscle mass. Testosterone activities stimulate growth as androgen receptors are found in muscle tissue. Fat loss has been reported in some men as a result of testosterone and testosterone doesn’t directly incite fat loss. Many men report an improvement in the brain fog that comes with low testosterone and testosterone plays a major role in energy.
According to prominent doctors, testosterone has an effect on mitochondria, the double membrane organelle. The mood of an individual can be improved as a result of testosterone and it affects the mood deeply. The skin type may change as an aftereffect of testosterone and it has been clinically proved that testosterone can increase oil production. It is seen in men with a history of acne and testosterone can grow androgen receptors in the prostate. There is not enough evidence to suggest that testosterone causes prostate cancer and testosterone hormone therapy promises increased energy and happiness.
Men need to undergo complete hormone panel within two hours of waking up and a repeat test within two to six weeks. Doctors test for thyroid, estrogen, prolactin, complete blood count, hemoglobin, and hematocrit to determine if the testosterone is really low. It has been reported that testosterone treatment therapy is also available as tablet or implant. Testosterone has a myriad of health benefits including health improvement and it can improve cognitive function. The testosterone hormone can reduce the production of amyloid precursor protein, which ultimately leads to Alzheimer’s disease. According to the clinical experts at Game Day Men’s Health, testosterone replacement therapy is associated with insulin resistance and weight loss. It is a well known fact that Testosterone hormone replacement therapy is safe and effective.
Did you find this article helpful? Share your thoughts with friends...