Everything There Is to Know About Tadalafil
Erectile dysfunction is a problem that affects very few men. Apart from the obvious problem, it also leads to self-esteem issues. Tadalafil, also known as Cialis, is a medicine that treats erection problems. It is also used to treat various symptoms of enlarged prostates and pulmonary hypertension, which is the occurrence of high blood pressure in the vessels that supply the lungs. Tadalafil comes in pills and can be swallowed with water or food. Taking it with water is recommended. Ingesting it with food is optional.
You can easily find Cialis online and in stores. For enhanced convenience, you can order it from many stores that sell Cialis online in Сanada.
Here are important details you should know about tadalafil.
How Tadalafil Works
It is important to consult a doctor before you start taking medicine. It is absolutely necessary that your problem be discussed with an expert as taking a pill without advice or any sort of guidance may not always solve the problem. Tadalafil can only be given on a prescription, so it is important to follow the guidelines provided by the doctor or pharmacist.
In most common Erectile dysfunction problems (ED), the person is prescribed to take not more than one pill daily. However, the dosage will depend upon the following,
- The medical condition
- The response of the person's body to the pill.
- Any other medication they might be taking that may dampen the effect or cause a reaction.
This is a matter of your health and wellness, so be sure to tell your doctor everything, that includes all the medicines you take.
Erectile Dysfunction occurs when there is insufficient blood flow in the penis. This leads to further medical and emotional problems for which a cure has not yet been discovered. Upon checkup, the doctor can determine the problem down there and guide you accordingly.
Tadalafil relaxes all the muscles in the penis that includes all the arteries down there. But at the precise time, it increases the blood flow to the penis. When the male is properly aroused, that combined with the relaxed feeling and the increase in blood flow through the arteries ultimately results in an erection.
Types of prescription
Tadalafil can be prescribed in two ways, depending upon the condition and the extent of the problem, it is up to the doctor to choose.
- The first way is taking it normally, that is about 30 minutes before sexual activity. The effects of the pill are proven to last about 36 hours.
- The second way is to take one pill every day until you are told to stop by the doctor. If this is the case, then a person can perform the sexual activity at any time between the doses. Usually, the everyday dosage is prescribed to counter both ED and Benign prostatic hyperplasia (BPH).
Things to know when using Tadalafil
- Just ingesting the tadalafil pill will not result in getting an erection. The male needs to be sexually aroused in order for it to work.
- After taking the pill, it will take about 30-60 minutes for it to work. So, if you are expecting any sexual activity, take the pill an hour before.
- Doctors strongly advise not to use tadalafil if the person is taking any medicine that contains nitrates. The nitrates, combined with the pill, can cause extremely low blood pressure.
- Other names for Tadalafil are Cialis which is used for the treatment of ED, and Benign prostatic enlargement or Adcirca for hypertension.
- Side effects of using tadalafil are headaches, joint pain in arms and legs, muscle pains, back pain, nausea and in some cases, indigestion. Many men do not face any side effects from the pill.
People who cannot take medicine
Tadalafil can be taken by a male over the age of 18, but in some cases, it is prohibited for people to take it. It is not suitable for some people who have the following shortcomings or suffer from these diseases. People cannot take tadalafil for the following reasons:
- Upon taking tadalafil, they develop an allergic reaction.
- Take medicine that contains nitrates.
- Have a heart condition or liver problem.
- Do not have control over their blood pressure. Taking tadalafil may cause the blood pressure to shoot or drop dangerously.
- Have faced blurred vision due to less amount of blood being transferred to the eye.
- Have an abnormality in their blood cells known as Anaemia.
- Have leukemia, which is the cancer of the blood cells or myeloma, the cancer of the bone marrow.
- People who have a curved penis cannot take tadalafil.
I hope this article provides the necessary information to males who have decided to take tadalafil. Always remember that there should be no shame or hesitation in talking to a doctor about your problem. Feel free to do so as they are there to provide you with a solution. In this modern time, there is a cure for almost anything.
Did you find this article helpful? Share your thoughts with friends...