Digital Transformation of Healthcare Industry
During the start of the pandemic, a number of changes went into the way we interacted with healthcare professionals. Certain legislations made for advances in telehealth and telemedicine, but let’s take a closer look at 5 of the top digital health trends from a survey by Real Chemistry of over 1,000 patients and over 500 physicians across many specialties:
- Doctors are more digital. Over 80% of doctors are embracing digital in their professional and/or professional lives.
- Physicians who are high adopters of technology behave differently. They believe it will improve patient care.
- Patient adoption of digital is transforming healthcare. They feel empowered to manage their own health.
- The way pharmaceutical companies interact with physicians is changing. During the pandemic, pharmaceutical rep visits were down by 63%.
- Doctors and patients predict more transformation ahead. Using more tools such as online scheduling and secure messaging.
Learn more about rapid acceleration of digital health in the visual deep dive below:
Did you find this article helpful? Share your thoughts with friends...