Introduction     Search/Sitemap
Trans4mind Home Page
Home Article Library Health & Fitness CBD Treatments

CBD and Four Other Things That Can
Make Your Coffee Healthier

If you do anything the same way for long enough, you get bored with it. Unless, of course, if it’s coffee you’re drinking. Interestingly enough, a lot of people prefer to have their coffee made the same way every day.

According to one study, 65% of Americans love their coffee with cream and sugar while the other 35% prefer it black. While those are the two popular variations of coffee that people take, there are a lot more things you can try with your early morning power-up.

If you’re open to experimenting with your coffee, here are a couple of ideas you can try out:

— CBD Coffee

While this may not sound like the conventional flavour, but it’s becoming quite popular. With marijuana (and CBD by extension) now legal in most states in the, more people are experimenting with their coffee by adding CBD to it.

The mixture has already received rave reviews from users. Many users have reported feeling higher levels of alertness alongside calm and reduced anxiety. The best part is probably that the taste of your coffee doesn’t change much. Once you fall in love with this flavour, you might just become a disciple and get CBD coffee wholesale.

— Use Almond milk instead of whole milk

Although it may not pack the oomph of whole milk, almond milk is a very healthy alternative. Apart from it being nutritionally valuable, it also has fewer calories. For each serving of coffee, almond milk packs around 80 fewer calories than whole milk. That can be a lot of difference for people looking to lose weight.

Since it is dairy-free, i.e. doesn’t contain cow’s milk or any animal product, it is also a viable option for lactose-intolerant people and vegans. Whether you choose to make your milk yourself or buy from the store, you’ll be getting a lot of healthy value for it.

— Butter works great too

Yes. Adding butter to coffee is one of the most underrated coffee combos. Well, not regular butter but unsalted, grass-fed butter. People who have used the paleo diet have probably already heard of it. It is a common feature of most paleo diets.

To prepare the famous butter coffee, you simply add a tablespoon of unsalted butter to your cup of black coffee alongside one tablespoon of medium-chain triglyceride.

Adding butter to coffee has been said to slow the spike in energy levels associated with drinking coffee. It also keeps the drinkers full for a longer time. There have also been speculations about its usefulness for weight gain.

— Use spices to flavour your coffee

Adding spices to your coffee is another thing you should try out. A number of spices go quite well with a cup of coffee. The most popular spice is cinnamon which can typically be found on the shelf of most cafés. Apart from the added flavour, cinnamon also has numerous health benefits, including helping you to fight inflammation.

Turmeric is another spice that you should try. The famous golden latte which makes for internet breaking pictures is just coffee spiced with turmeric.


It’s impossible to know if you’ll love something without trying it. Your favourite flavour of coffee is probably a function of your not tasting other remarkable flavours. Hopefully, you can experiment with one of these flavours and fall in love with them.

Did you find this article helpful? Share your thoughts with friends...

Share on Facebook   Share on Twitter

Health & Fitness Articles

Index pageAddictionAppearanceOvercome AgingChild HealthCooking, Diet Tips & SupplementsOvercome AgingDentalEducation & CareersEcology & EnvironmentExercise & FitnessEye Health & OptometryFun Activities & SportsIllness & InjuryMental HealthPandemic AdviceRemedies & Pain ReliefCBD TreatmentsPetsSexualSleepStressWeight-LossWellbeingWorkplace
~ And see our Health & Fitness Blog ~
You'll find good info on many topics using our site search:

Health concerns? Astounding news in this video...

Nano Soma

Click to watch video in new tab...

Trans4mind HomeResourcesArticle Library