How to Alleviate Money Anxiety
There is increasing evidence of the link between mental and physical health. Studies show that stress, worry, and anxiety take a physical toll on our bodies. In a country that’s tripled its consumer debt since the 1980’s, money can be a huge source of stress — if we allow it.
Fortunately, the damage done to our bodies in times of financial turmoil can slowly and steadily be reversed once we stabilize. After paying off debt, people report that they have more energy, less digestive problems, and feel more relaxed. So do everything you can to pay down debt and build emergency savings. Your mind and body will thank you.
Did you find this article helpful? Share your thoughts with friends...
Health & Wellbeing Articles
- Generalized Anxiety Treatment – Use hypnosis for anxiety and you can feel calm today
- Sweet Tooth – Train your brain to overcome sugar addiction
- Exercise Motivation Booster – Use your unconscious mind to build a powerful exercise habit that you can't break
- Stop Expecting to Fail – Develop a more optimistic mindset and start working towards success
- Stop Loving Alcohol – Free yourself from of an unhealthy drinking habit
- Overcome Compulsive Eating – Free yourself from eating too much