Adding Nuts, Seeds, and Berries to Your Diet
Can Be Healthy
These are natural foods with miraculous health benefits for both genders and all ages of individuals.
Nuts, seeds, and berries can resolve erectile dysfunction:
The prevention of erectile dysfunction is possible if you add nuts, seeds, and berries into your regular diet. Erectile dysfunction occurs when blood flow to the genitals is not sufficient enough to aid in obtaining an erection. In males with cardiac problems, erectile dysfunction is a serious health hazard. But having nuts, seeds and berries promotes heart health and reduces oxidative stress to reestablish the blood flow to the genitals, thus relieving erection problems.
Nuts have it all to keep you sane:
Nuts are found all over the world and loved by everyone. Because nuts contain fats, there are some myths about nuts being hazardous, but little do people know that these fats are the HDL cholesterol and are healthy fats.
Following are some of the nuts with their nutritional benefits...
- Almonds: Almonds are the healthiest among the nuts category with lesser calories and a high amount of calcium in it. It contains potassium, magnesium, and Vitamin E and helps lower the level of Low-density lipoprotein (LDL) in your blood. Eating almonds is also good for bones because of the calcium it contains.
- Walnuts: Walnuts contain omega-3 fats and alpha-linolenic acid that are good for heart health. Walnuts keep cardiovascular health in a good state by regulating heart rhythm and preventing arterial and venous insufficiency. It has antioxidant properties and reduces hypertension.
- Cashew: These nuts are a great source of proteins, fibers, good cholesterol, and also contains potassium, magnesium, and manganese. It promotes brain functions, enhances immunity, and is also good for bones.
- Pistachios: It contains, proteins, fibers, Vitamin B6, and magnesium and is lower in the amount of sugar. So it promotes heart health and is good for inducing sleep. It contains unsaturated fatty acids and potassium thus reduces bad cholesterol and blood pressure as well.
Seeds fulfill your needs:
Seeds are little energy packets that contain abundant macro and micronutrients to stimulate growth and development in your body. The seeds that are commonly used as a snack are the following...
- Basil seeds: These seeds have a cooling effect on your body as they act as anti-inflammatory agents. It promotes digestion, relieves stress, and works against infections. It contains omega-3 fats and fibers.
- Chia seeds: These are the little dark brown or black grains that are full of fibers and when you add them to a drink or food item they swell up giving a filled-up look. They are smooth and are often added to smoothies and shakes. It contains double the amount of omega-3 fatty acids as basil seeds. It also has proteins, fibers, and antioxidants that regulate digestion and reduce diabetes or cardiac problems.
- Flax seeds: They contain more minerals and fibers with fewer calories. The quantity of manganese, copper, and potassium in flax seeds is significantly higher. It can be used as a laxative to help digestion, and also prevent cancers.
Berries are healthy combined with taste:
Berries are full of antioxidants and have a delicious taste due to the presence of natural sugars in them. Many berries are there but the most common and favorite of them are cranberries and blueberries...
- Blueberries: Blueberries contain potassium, manganese, and multivitamins specifically vitamin C and K. They are good for improving circulation, make your skin good and help reduce oxidative stress in your body.
- Cranberries: These are a good source of antioxidants and enhance immune power. The juice of cranberries is commonly used to treat urinary tract infections. It tastes good and makes you healthier.
Did you find this article helpful? Share your thoughts with friends...