How Are You Creating Your Life Now?
By John Robson
The world out there certainly looks big and powerful and scary, so it's no surprise that we may feel small and powerless in contrast. However, all is not as it appears.
We are much more active creators of our daily world than we might ever imagine. In truth, our outer life reflects the content of our conscious and subconscious minds back to us. What are your experiences and external circumstances telling you about how you are creating your life?
To help explain this, let's look at three different scenarios:
- An individual who continuously struggles financially may believe that the economy is to blame, that only people with connections get the good jobs and that you must work two jobs to survive. He probably does not realize that underneath these conscious beliefs are core subconscious beliefs that he is not good enough to be successful and not worthy of prosperity. His life mirrors these inner programs back to him and he remains trapped in poverty.
- People who are learning that their thinking influences the quality of their lives build awareness of what they are saying to themselves and others. They increasingly notice and let go of different expressions of their poverty mentality. "I can't afford this" becomes "I am grateful for what I have." Their lives begin to reflect back experiences of abundance that previously were unknown to them. Hope arises. They see proof of movement and growth, but it's still a roller coaster ride of ups and downs as they uncover, recognize and release deeper levels of limiting beliefs.
- People who fully accept that they alone are responsible and accountable for their experience of life stand in full power as creators. Through meditation, heightened awareness, presence and big picture understanding, they say "Yes!" to their ability to shape and work with external forces. Their lives reflect this outlook as inspiring examples of abundance, opportunity and peace. They experience flow, ease and a rich enjoyment of all the gifts this world has to offer.
As we become more aware of our limiting beliefs and perceptions and release them, the playing field from which we create our lives becomes more open and free. Rather than being trapped in unconscious patterns, we hold the power to choose what we most want.
So there is a wholistic, creative bridge that connects your level of awareness and consciousness to your ability to create and attract into your life. Our predominant thinking does create who we are and what we attract. The more aware, non-resistive, loving, wise and spiritual we are, the more life gives back to us appropriately that fits our uniqueness and purpose on this planet.
So what kind of life are you creating now? What kind of life do you want to create?
The Higher Awareness Collection
Committed to life long learning and positive change? Instantly create your own personal and spiritual growth library, with all tools, workbooks and email support ready to use when you want them. With our self help workbooks and email programs, you'll master basic skills, empower your personality and grow spiritually. Every workbook offers daily support emails for at least one month. With more exercises, tips and inspiration, they support you to achieve quality results. It's like having your own personal coach - whenever you need it!
Higher Awareness is a membership site. For only $19/month or $149 for a full year, you have unlimited access to our library of 12 online workbooks with daily email support, 6 email programs, 20 one page worksheets, 50 journaling tools, hundreds of smart questions, our member newsletter 'Growth Tools' and our personal support in answering your questions through email.
As a member, you can download and explore our many programs to build and apply conscious awareness to manifest abundance, healthy relationships, self healing, life purpose, creativity, intuition, and more. With personal guidance all along the way.
Support your personal development with these popular and effective hypnosis downloads...
- Sweet Tooth ~ Train your brain to lose your sweet tooth.
- Finish What You Start ~ Sprint all the way past the finish line.
- Do It Now ~ A hypnosis audio to trigger deep, emotionally driven activity.
- Life Priorities ~ Hypnosis can help you clarify what really matters to you.
- Stop Thinking About Someone ~ A session to help you move on from thoughts that have been constantly pestering you.
- Public Speaking Fear ~ Banish speaking anxiety and nerves with hypnosis.
- Motivate Yourself to Exercise ~ Build a powerful exercise habit that you can't break.
- Get Rid of Fear & Anxiety ~ Stop worry and apprehension wrecking your life.
- Self Esteem ~ Break the negative trance of low self esteem and give yourself a chance in life.
- Create Your Own Reality ~ Use the power of your unconscious mind to transform your life.
- Deeper Self Respect ~ Use hypnosis to connect with your true inner worth.
- Detach From Fear ~ Tune out nervousness and anxiety with hypnosis.
- Improving Concentration and Focus ~ Learn how to discipline, direct and command your mind to improve your performance.
- Exercise Motivation ~ Give you powerful keys to getting back on track with your exercise - and staying there.
- Overcoming Shyness ~ Provides an invisible security blanket allowing you to develop social ease and overcome shyness.
- Quick Confidence Booster ~ An audio hypnosis session that's specifically designed to get you (quickly!) back on track.
- Stop Negative Thoughts ~ Learn powerful hypnotic techniques to stop negative thoughts before they start.
- Overcoming Procrastination ~ Let hypnosis help you get on with what you need to do, when you need to do it. Let nothing hold you back.
- Think Thin ~ Use hypnosis to re-train your brain and lose weight naturally... that's how to get and stay slim.
- Fall Asleep Fast ~ Relearn how to fall asleep fast and enjoy a good night's sleep.
- The Next Level ~ Designed to radically boost your performance in any field. It's based on a technique used by top athletes and other successful people to help them make a big stride forward.
Welcome to the New Wave in Meditation Technology
is a way of enhancing your meditation practice, making meditation not only easier and more enjoyable, but also more efficient and effective.
- Establish a daily practice that sticks
- Enhance your focus, flow, and performance
- Relieve stress, anxiety, and depression
- Evolve and deepen your spiritual life