When Our World Falls Apart
By John Robson
Is your world crumbling around you? Perhaps you've lost a job or a loved one. Perhaps you're going through a divorce, bankruptcy or a life-threatening illness. Or maybe your situation is more subtle - mid life crisis or career change. Whatever the situation, your life feels unstable, even like it's falling apart.
It happens to each of us, in one way or another. Dramatic events and crises can shake us to our roots. But believe it or not, transformation is at work.
Significant life changes are called paradigm shifts. A paradigm is a way of seeing, a mental model, a filter for our perceptions and thinking, a belief system, a frame of reference. Dramatic life changes can tear apart our old paradigms and force us to create new ones.
In all that happens, we can find a blessing and a curse. The curse? Crises are tough and scary times to live through. We lose our ground, our sense of support and we can easily fall into fear. Our thoughts and emotions and often our behaviour get thrown into chaos.
And the blessing? These changes break down old beliefs, illusions, and conditioning that no longer serve us. Life is waking us up, inviting us to open to a deeper identity. In the rubble of our collapsed concepts, we will discover a new truth about who we are. Whatever the shift taking place, this is a time of growth.
Knowing this, how do we work with these crises in our lives? Here are some suggestions:
- STOP RESISTING these forces of change. Resistance just prolongs the whole experience and makes it more painful.
- TRUST the wise part of you to understand what's happening. Call on your faith and surrender to the higher powers at work.
- BE GENTLE WITH YOURSELF as you move through this void. Nurture yourself. Get lots of rest and quiet time and eat well.
- Stay as conscious as you can to what's happening. Release the old and FOCUS ON THE NEW and better world that's arising. Fashion a new framework that reflects a bigger picture of who you are.
We grow and evolve by being willing to change our view of reality - the way we perceive, think, and value both ourselves and the world. So take time to look at yourself and your environment. Where are the tensions in your life - environmental, psychological and spiritual? How are you changing your perspectives and ways of living?
The Higher Awareness Collection
Committed to life long learning and positive change? Instantly create your own personal and spiritual growth library, with all tools, workbooks and email support ready to use when you want them. With our self help workbooks and email programs, you'll master basic skills, empower your personality and grow spiritually. Every workbook offers daily support emails for at least one month. With more exercises, tips and inspiration, they support you to achieve quality results. It's like having your own personal coach - whenever you need it!
Higher Awareness is a membership site. For only $19/month or $149 for a full year, you have unlimited access to our library of 12 online workbooks with daily email support, 6 email programs, 20 one page worksheets, 50 journaling tools, hundreds of smart questions, our member newsletter 'Growth Tools' and our personal support in answering your questions through email.
As a member, you can download and explore our many programs to build and apply conscious awareness to manifest abundance, healthy relationships, self healing, life purpose, creativity, intuition, and more. With personal guidance all along the way.
+ Support your personal development with these popular and effective hypnosis downloads...
- Find Your Identity ~ Know deep-down really who you are.
- Believe In Yourself ~ Build trust in who you are and what you can do.
- Self Discipline ~ Finally take charge of your life.
- Develop Powerful Resilience ~ How to be more robust to knocks in life.
- Awakening Intuition ~ Learn how to pay attention to your unconscious.
- Sweet Tooth ~ Train your brain to lose your sweet tooth.
- Finish What You Start ~ Sprint all the way past the finish line.
- Do It Now ~ A hypnosis audio to trigger deep, emotionally driven activity.
- Life Priorities ~ Hypnosis can help you clarify what really matters to you.
- Stop Thinking About Someone ~ A session to help you move on from thoughts that have been constantly pestering you.
- Public Speaking Fear ~ Banish speaking anxiety and nerves with hypnosis.
- Motivate Yourself to Exercise ~ Build a powerful exercise habit that you can't break.
- Get Rid of Fear & Anxiety ~ Stop worry and apprehension wrecking your life.
- Self Esteem ~ Break the negative trance of low self esteem and give yourself a chance in life.
- Create Your Own Reality ~ Use the power of your unconscious mind to transform your life.
- Deeper Self Respect ~ Use hypnosis to connect with your true inner worth.
- Detach From Fear ~ Tune out nervousness and anxiety with hypnosis.
- Improving Concentration and Focus ~ Learn how to discipline, direct and command your mind to improve your performance.
- Exercise Motivation ~ Give you powerful keys to getting back on track with your exercise - and staying there.
- Overcoming Shyness ~ Provides an invisible security blanket allowing you to develop social ease and overcome shyness.
- Quick Confidence Booster ~ An audio hypnosis session that's specifically designed to get you (quickly!) back on track.
- Stop Negative Thoughts ~ Learn powerful hypnotic techniques to stop negative thoughts before they start.
- Overcoming Procrastination ~ Let hypnosis help you get on with what you need to do, when you need to do it. Let nothing hold you back.
- Think Thin ~ Use hypnosis to re-train your brain and lose weight naturally... that's how to get and stay slim.
- Fall Asleep Fast ~ Relearn how to fall asleep fast and enjoy a good night's sleep.
- The Next Level ~ Designed to radically boost your performance in any field. It's based on a technique used by top athletes and other successful people to help them make a big stride forward.
The New Wave in Meditation Technology
is a way of enhancing your meditation practice, making meditation not only easier and more enjoyable, but also more efficient and effective.
- Establish a daily practice that sticks
- Enhance your focus, flow, and performance
- Relieve stress, anxiety, and depression
- Evolve and deepen your spiritual life