The Consciousness Revolution Has Begun...
By Iain Legg
In his book Power vs Force, David Hawkins calibrates people's emotions from levels 20 up to 1000. 20 being Shame which is perilously proximate to death. It's destructive to emotional and psychological health, and makes us prone to physical illness.
At the other end of the scale at 700-1000 is enlightenment. This is the level of the Great Ones such as Krishna, Buddha and Jesus. It is the peak of the evolutionary consciousness in the human realm.
All levels (which could be classed as vibration levels) below 200 are said to be energy draining, and below integrity. These vary from Guilt (30), Grief (75), Fear (100) up to Pride (175).
People feel positive as they reach Pride level. However Pride feels good only in contrast to the lower levels. Pride is defensive and vulnerable because it's dependent upon external conditions, without which is can suddenly revert to a lower level.
At the 200 level, power first appears. Courage (200) is the zone of exploration, accomplishment, fortitude, and determination. People at this level put back into the world as much energy as they take; at the lower levels, populations as well as individuals drain energy from society without reciprocating.
Further levels include willingness (310), Acceptance (350) and Love (500). This level is characterized by the development of a Love that is unconditional, unchanging, and permanent. It doesn't fluctuate - its source isn't dependent on external factors. Loving is a state of being. This is the level of true happiness. Interesting facts from the book...
- The concept and theories behind these experiments were conducted over a 20 year period using a variety of Kinesiology tests and examinations.
- Kinesiology has an almost certain 100% accuracy reading every time. It will always reveal Yes, No, True, and False answers.
- Collective Consciousness: These experiments reveal that there is a higher power that connects everything and everyone.
- Everything calibrates at certain levels from weak to high including books, food, water, clothes, people, animals, buildings, cars, movies, sports, music etc.
- 85% of the human race calibrates below the critical level of 200.
- The overall average level of human consciousness stands at 207.
- Human consciousness was dangling at below the 200 level (190) for many centuries before it suddenly rose up to its present level some time in the mid 1980s. Hence Nostradamus's end of the world predictions may have been avoided (he made his predictions at a time when human consciousness was at below the 200 level). For the world to stay at levels below 200 over a prolonged period of time would cause a great imbalance that would undoubtedly lead to the destruction of all humanity.
- The power of the few individuals at the top counterbalances the weakness of the masses.
- 1 individual at level 300 counterbalances 90,000 individuals below level 200
- 1 individual at level 500 counterbalances 750,000 individuals below level 200
- 1 individual at level 700 counterbalances 70 million individuals below level 200
In other words, as a co-creator of our world, if you vibrate at 200 and above you will be helping to raise the consciousness of mankind, and be a big part in creating a better world for all of us. And the good news is that the consciousness levels are rising. There is a positive shift occuring.
Learn to develop your psychic skills. Centuries ago you would have been burned at the stake for using magic... today we've reached a point where science and spirituality meet - and you can now use these 'psychic' abilities to create a magical life for yourself.
10 Ways to Raise your Vibrations ...and make the world a better place
- DON'T give away your power to people. Take responsibility for your life. If things aren't going as hoped in your life, re examine your deepest beliefs. Swap limiting beliefs for empowering ones.
- DO get a pet! According to Power vs Force, a purring cat vibrates at 500 ...my pet dog Cass must vibrate at least 800 with her loving licks and devotion! (She is nicknamed 'Licky' by my friends!)
- DON'T watch movies that drag you down. According to Power vs Force, this is most films. Watch movies that will make you feel good. Listen to music that fills you with positive emotions. Read books that empower you. (Control the input to your brain, and you'll control your output).
- DO focus on what you want in your life, not what you don't want - remember the law of attraction... You have the power to create the life of your dreams - even if the world around you seems messed up, don't lose focus...
- DO imagine that what you dream of is in your life now, and feel grateful for it now ...and after that think of 10 more things to be grateful for.
- DO have fun. Life is about being happy. Don't wait until you have this, or that... Don't put off happiness. Live now. Enjoy now.
- DO seek to discover the truth about the meaning of your life. The answers are there if you look for them. Awareness and peace of mind are high vibrations.
- DO use tools and strategies to help you achieve higher levels of consciousness, such as meditation and the free Alpha audio you can access at the end of this article
- DON'T watch the news on television. It is filled with negativity which lowers your vibrations. (Why is 95% of all news all the time focused on bad news?) If you want to keep abreast of current affairs search the internet for independent, unbiased news. Seek the truth. Trust your intuition. This will also help you give you a much more balanced view of reality. There's lots of good news out there if you're looking for it...
- DO help other people. Join activist sites like www.Avaaz.org that collect petitions to help humanity. Forgiveness, compassion and understanding are good vibrations. Maybe even learn to spread love and heal people from a distance with the power of your mind...
Did you find this article helpful? Share your thoughts with friends...