Inspiring Quotes of the Week + super bonuses!
Increase Your Personal Power
By Chris Green
Have you ever started a new project full to the brim with enthusiasm only to have your enthusiasm and motivation wane as the months go by? When we're pursuing something of worth in our lives, enthusiasm and motivation are two very important factors. They act as driving forces for us and keep us on course to achieve our goals. So how can we maintain high levels of both? Try these ideas:
- The most important one: Have at least one person in your life who is like-minded. This means someone who wants to be the best they can be, who has dreams and goals and takes action to make them a reality. I know such people can be hard to find! They don't have to be following the same course in life as you. My best friend is studying to become a pilot and I enjoy computers and writing, yet because we love what we do, we help each other stay focused and motivated. But where can you find similar people? Try clubs and associations connected with your interests, the workplace, and of course, the Internet. Pick any subject and I guarantee you will find groups and forums for it online. Be proactive - seek out positive people. What they bring into your life - and you theirs - is priceless.
- Watch inspirational movies. This is going to be down to personal taste, obviously, but here's a selection of films that inspire me: The Star Wars films, Rocky I & II (the rest are nowhere near as good!), Shawshank Redemption, Twelve Angry Men, Guess Who's Coming To Dinner, The Count Of Monte Cristo - there's many more but these are my favourites and never fail to give me a boost. You could also add to this videos and DVDs of your favorite sporting moments - in fact anything that inspires you. Build your collection and watch them when you feel enthusiasm levels dropping.
- Related to the first tip: read biographies about people you admire. Again, personal taste will dictate who you read about but here's some people I admire greatly: Martin Luther King, Lance Armstrong, Helen Keller, Sir Winston Churchill, Lord Horatio Nelson, Franklin D and Eleanor Roosevelt, Muhammad Ali to name but a few. The beauty about this is that you read about people who achieved so much with their lives. You are learning about people who "walk the talk" rather than listening to people who haven't done anything and may well be negative about life. If you want to achieve your dreams it is absolutely vital to stay positive. Reading about people you admire will do for your positive attitude what pizzas do for your waistline, i.e expand it!
- Have a picture board and fill it with pictures of your goals: Type of house, views of the area where you want to live, car or boat or bike you want, jewelry, clothes - whatever it is you want! This is to give you a visual reminder everyday about the goals you are pursuing and reminds you that what you are working towards is something very worthwhile. It boosts enthusiasm and keeps you focused and on track.
- Read quotations everyday. I'm a big believer in the use of quotations to inspire and I'm always on the lookout for new ones to add to my list of favourites. My list is 6 pages long and growing! Here's a few good websites to checkout:
And to practice what I preach and to close this article nicely, here is the lastest quote I've added to my list and the one that inspired me to write this article:
"If you aren't fired with enthusiasm, you will be fired with enthusiasm." - Vince Lombardi
And there you have 5 tips to help you maintain your enthusiasm and motivation. Put all 5 to use and you will stay positive and on course to achieve your goals!
From our extensive site, you'll find good info on many topics using this search:
Looking for a better life?
Trans4mind Training is our series of online, interactive video workshops. We present the most effective methods of holistic personal development, combined with support from expert life coaches.
The human heart made visible.
Support your personal development with these popular and effective hypnosis downloads...
- Public Speaking Fear ~ Banish speaking anxiety and nerves with hypnosis.
- Motivate Yourself to Exercise ~ Build a powerful exercise habit that you can't break.
- Get Rid of Fear & Anxiety ~ Stop worry and apprehension wrecking your life.
- Self Esteem ~ Break the negative trance of low self esteem and give yourself a chance in life.
- Create Your Own Reality ~ Use the power of your unconscious mind to transform your life.
- Deeper Self Respect ~ Use hypnosis to connect with your true inner worth.
- Detach From Fear ~ Tune out nervousness and anxiety with hypnosis.
- Improving Concentration and Focus ~ Learn how to discipline, direct and command your mind to improve your performance.
- Exercise Motivation ~ Give you powerful keys to getting back on track with your exercise - and staying there.
- Overcoming Shyness ~ Provides an invisible security blanket allowing you to develop social ease and overcome shyness.
- Quick Confidence Booster ~ An audio hypnosis session that's specifically designed to get you (quickly!) back on track.
- Stop Negative Thoughts ~ Learn powerful hypnotic techniques to stop negative thoughts before they start.
- Overcoming Procrastination ~ Let hypnosis help you get on with what you need to do, when you need to do it. Let nothing hold you back.
- Think Thin ~ Use hypnosis to re-train your brain and lose weight naturally... that's how to get and stay slim.
- Fall Asleep Fast ~ Relearn how to fall asleep fast and enjoy a good night's sleep.
- The Next Level ~ Designed to radically boost your performance in any field. It's based on a technique used by top athletes and other successful people to help them make a big stride forward.
This is our selection of favorites, but there's a session for every need! Choose from over 800 Hypnosis Downloads...
Search now on an issue that interests or concerns you...
Welcome to the New Wave in Meditation Technology
The iAwake Profound Meditation Program is a way of enhancing your meditation practice, making meditation not only easier and more enjoyable, but also more efficient and effective.
Profound Meditation provides the smoothest, deepest, richest, most profound meditation experience available anywhere...
- Establish a daily practice that sticks
- Enhance your focus, flow, and performance
- Relieve stress, anxiety, and depression
- Evolve and deepen your spiritual life
Here is a link to a free 20-minute track from iAwake Technologies - a sample of the type of tools that will deepen your meditation immediately and help you quickly become a successful meditator. It's the opening track of iAwake's flagship product, the Profound Meditation Program, called the iAwake Experience...
I think you'll find this technology a tremendous aid on your transformative journey of becoming your best and most creative self - and you can get started today!