What is the Hit Rate in Slots?
There are a bunch of things that pertain to slot games that can only be understood if you have been a slot gaming veteran for years but will drastically improve your chances at scoring big and winning often. RTP is a common one that most players know about, but a similar one that needs to be understood is hit rates in slot games - join slotsbaby.com.
We want to treat every slot player, be they newbies or well-seasoned players, with the same information so that everybody gets a chance at making money through slots. This is why we have got the ultimate guide on what hit rates in slots are and how you can use them to your advantage!
Read on to find out how you could be winning more frequently with hit rates and become one of the big fish who is laughing all the way to the bank!
What Slot Game Hit Rates are
Let us lay it simply so that you can become one of the top dogs on the slot gaming scene. We want what is best for you, and for that to happen you have got to know what a slot game’s hit rate is. Knowing this will boost your performance up a notch and might put you in the running to be the big cheese!
- What is a slot game’s hit rate? – All slots have varying odds, chances, and jackpots. The hit rate is the odd that decides that. Hit rate in slot games is essentially how frequently you will win a prize due to the tokens on a reel matching up. It is as easy as that!
- Hit rate explained – There is a simple formula to follow to find out the hit rate of a slot game and it involves percentages. If a slot game will pay out on every other bet then the hit rate is 1 in 2 or 50%. If a slot game has a hit rate of 30% then that means, on average, you will receive 30 wins over 100 bets.
- Is the hit rate the same as RTP? – RTP is very similar to hit rate in that it determines how much return you will get, but where RTP portrays the amount of money you will receive, on average, per bet, hit rate shows how many bets will win!
Is Finding a Slot Game’s Hit Rate Easy?
It is imperative that you know a slot game’s hit rate because that will let you know if the game you are playing is worth it or not. However, it can be difficult to find because casino sites do not like to expose hit rates, but rather you have to find them in alternative ways… here is how:
- Check out the RTP of a slot game because that will help you determine the hit rate
- Look online for articles, forums, reviews, and pages about slot games and their hit rates… somebody else has done the maths for you!
- Play with confidence because the only thing that will limit your gaming skills is a lack of faith
- Best of luck!