How to Open a Bank Account in St. Lucia Remotely?
Saint Lucia banks are mainly aimed at working with foreign investors. The financial system in this country is stable. That is why many people want to open an account with one of the banks. However, not all users have the opportunity to travel to the country to solve all issues directly.
The specialist of the company Immigrant Invest Victor Esik notes that in order to create it will be required:
- Provide one of the documents: a passport of the country, a national ID card or a driving license. That is why it is very important to apply for
St. Lucia citizenship by investment.
- Confirm the address. For example, through a utility bill, credit card statement.
Everything is simple enough. This is not surprising, since Saint Lucian financial institutions are just aimed at attracting new customers.
What are the requirements for non-residents?
All account creation transactions are usually confidential. This guarantees data security. Information about the client is not disclosed. Those who create an St. Lucia bank account are subject to minimum requirements:
- The applicant must be of legal age. This is a basic requirement for every financial institution.
- The size of the minimum balance in the account. This can vary. It is usually around $5,000.
- Availability of a security deposit. Its size is 125% of the credit limit.
- There will be a fee for the maintenance of corporate cards. It is usually about $150 per year.
It is also important to keep in mind that when you close the card, the main balance will be transferred to a previously specified checking account. The procedure is done within 5 months. Also, the cardholder will have to cover deferred charges (if such were provided).
If there are insufficient funds on the card, the necessary amount will be debited directly from the guarantee account. This is exactly what it is for.
That is all, you can submit the documents. Most often, a passport and a special application are required.After that, the account in the bank in St. Lucia will be issued. This is very convenient, because you do not have to spend a lot of time. Many financial organizations allow you to open an account within a day. Here you can find out more about it.
The main advantages of opening a bank account in St. Lucia
Choosing this country for processing all necessary documents is a rational decision. First of all, a system of remote opening of a bank account has been available here for a long time. Thanks to this, all procedures are streamlined, they will not take much time. Secondly, there is no need to provide lots of documents. Even a residence permit and a certificate of financial history will be enough.
Usually corporate clients apply for the card themselves. For them, banks are ready to provide the following benefits:
- Low transaction fees. Specific figures depend on the financial organization that the player chooses. In any case, rates are usually lower than in other countries.
- Speed of processing. There are quite a few financial institutions that are willing to give an answer within a day. Most importantly, a personal visit to their offices is not required.
- SWIFT connectivity. Many companies are ready to perform such a function. This will make making international payments extremely easy.
In addition, many companies are ready to offer you the opportunity to recharge your card. And such service is free of charge. These and other features make conducting financial transactions even more convenient.
The credit card is sent to the client (company) in a convenient way. Later you can use it to withdraw cash. Depending on your choice of financial institution, you can get the funds from specific ATMs or branches of any bank.
Find out all the advantages of opening a bank account in St. Lucia now
There are plenty of offers. Therefore, potential customers only need to choose the most rational, so that in the future they can conduct all procedures without problems. Now the process of opening a bank account in St Lucia is extremely simple. In some companies, one day is enough to complete it. That's why it is a rational decision to register an account with one of the organizations operating in the country.