Guide 101: Quick Guide to ICICI Credit Cards in India
A credit card is a great tool that lets you pay for your shopping when you don’t have money in your account. Several banks and financial services companies issue this plastic money. The user is expected to repay the amount spent to the bank on a particular date. Credit cards also helps you build a great credit score and offers lucrative benefits like discounts, rewards, cashback, etc.
One of the best Credit Cards in India you can consider applying for is ICICI Bank Credit Card. The credit card options include entertainment, fuel, shopping, business cards, secured credit cards, and more.
If you are yet to discover the best credit card for you, then here we explain all about the ICICI Credit Cards in India.
ICICI Credit Cards
If you are unaware of the benefits of various ICICI Credit Cards, how to apply, the eligibility criteria, how to choose the type of credit card, and more, then we will provide all the answers to you.
How to Apply for an ICICI Credit Card?
You can easily apply for an ICICI credit card on the Bajaj MARKETS website. Here are the steps to follow to apply for a credit card online:
- Open the Bajaj MARKETS official website.
- Enter all the details such as your contact information, personal details, income details, etc.
- Other than filling out the credit card application form, you will also have to submit some documents to apply for the credit card.
- Go through all the types of ICICI credit card options available on the website.
- Compare the features and select one that best matches your lifestyle and spending habits.
- Check the ICICI Credit Card eligibility criteria and apply.
Credit Card Eligibility
The eligibility criteria to own a Credit Card in India may vary depending on the type of credit card you want for yourself. However, the basic credit card eligibility includes the following:
- The minimum age for applying for an ICICI credit card is 21 years.
- You can be salaried or self-employed.
- You must have a regular income.
- You must be an Indian resident or a non-resident Indian.
- It is also essential that you have a good credit score. Credit cards can also be issued based on your income and savings.
The list of documents that are necessary to get the ICICI Credit Card are:
- Identity Proof including one of the following - Passport, PAN card, Voter’s ID, Aadhaar card, Ration card, driving licence, and photo ID signed by a Gazetted Officer.
- Address Proof including one of the following - Passport, Voter ID, Driving licence, Ration card, Aadhaar card, Lease or rent agreement, utility bills, etc.
- Form 16 or Income tax returns.
- Salary slips for the last three months.
- Bank statements for six months
- Passport size photo
Fees and Charges
Here are the details of Fees and Charges levied by ICICI credit card.
- You will have to pay the Annual Membership Fee for primary and add-on cards. The charges depend on the scheme.
- If the cardholder uses the credit card to withdraw money from ATMs, a fee of 2.5% of the amount, subject to a minimum of Rs. 300, will be charged.
- Late payment charges will be applicable if the minimum amount due is not paid on time.
ICICI Credit Card Options
There are a variety of ICICI Credit Card Options. Some of the best ones are detailed below:
- ICICI Bank Rubyx Credit Card charges an annual fee of Rs. 2,000. This credit card aims to provide travel and shopping benefits to the users. You can get vouchers for more than Rs. 5,000 and enjoy 15,000 points in a year. With this card, you get one point on every ₹100 expenditure on utilities and insurance.
- ICICI Bank HPCL Credit Card charges Rs. 199 annually, allowing you 2000 points for fuel and 2.5% cash back at HPCL petrol pumps.
- Coming to the ICICI Bank Emerald Credit Card, with an annual fee of Rs.12,000, you get payback points, offers on all kinds of purchases, etc.
- ICICI Bank Platinum Chip Credit Card – VISA does not charge an annual fee and is best for people looking forward to dining discounts of up to 15%. ICICI Bank Platinum Identity Credit Card offers 24X7 personal concierge service, emergency auto assistance, medical services, complimentary membership to Priority Pass, VIP lounge access, etc.
- ICICI Bank Visa Signature Credit Card is priced at Rs. 199. You get up to 30,000 rewards along with personal concierge services
This was all about ICICI Credit card. You can select from a range of the best Credit Cards in India as per your lifestyle and spending habits.