Visionary Music make audio 'soundscapes' based on channeled information intended to activate the full potential of human DNA.
In the wondrous body human, the "double serpent" DNA strands within the nucleus of each cell, if stretched end to end, would be over 125 billion miles long. This biotechnology contains over a hundred trillion times as much information as our most sophisticated storage devices. DNA is composed of a hyper sophisticated language within the 2 genomes and their backup copies contained in each human cell. Within the genomes, the dual ribbon DNA winds around itself forming 23 chromosomes in two pairs. The total genetic information, within these structures, is a sequence of over 6 billion base pairs or 12 billion "letters." The code for the proteins and enzymes, the genes, represents roughly only 3 percent of the mapped human genome. The function of the remaining 97% is as yet unknown to conventional science. We believe that the repeat sequences of this 97% contain coded information to evolve the energetic structure of the body human, spirit in form. It is our sincere intent to activate this dormant information through the higher vibrational energy of sound, to "Modulate The Lifewave."
Our Approach to DNA Activation...
Music, sound, modulation, frequencies and vibration are fundamental elements emanating "beyond" and through the core level subatomic of this level of reality. We are energy beings composed of various frequencies that mesh together to form the matter that we call the human body. A much larger part of who we are exists in the non-visible, etheric realm of energy. What we know to exist in the realm of 3D reality also exists in higher octaves of Light. These interpenetrating layers from the physical to the etheric and beyond reach out into the Universal Oneness and connect us to All That Is.
These DNA CDs were created with the intent to connect these worlds into one multidimensional experience, to create a smooth, seamless transition from one to the other - to build the frequency maps within this vast multi-dimensional territory we call consciouness. Some of the sound patterns in these CDs resonate on some levels with the unique energy matrix that is "you" immediately, while other sections may be a bit more of a challenge to integrate. This is as it should be, as we are activating first level evolutionary codes within the DNA. Evolution, by its very nature, is not always what you expect. This music may seem simple or complex, rhythmic or ambient, alien or divine. We can assure you that it is a reflection and celebration of you, a gift from the deepest levels of who you are, what you need at this stage in your becoming, so go with the flow with a sense of adventure.
The CDs are composed of several uniquely guided journeys blending words, chants and affirmations creatively woven into soundscape tapestries.
Did you find this article helpful? Share your thoughts and suggestions with your Facebook or Twitter friends below...