The Role of Remote Viewing and Clairvoyance in Your Spiritual Life
By Rev. James R. Murray
Before Jose Silva ever thought of teaching his method to the public, he offered all of his research to the churches. Why did he do this? Because he realized the great value it would have to religious leaders and religions themselves.
"All religions should be teaching this," he explained. "God is not physical, God is spiritual. The mind is not physical. It is said that we were made in the image of the Creator. Image is of the mind, it is not physical, it is spiritual. It does not mean that we all look like God... we all look different. It means that we can do what God did."
"Since God is not physical," Jose Silva told us, "we do not use physical words to communicate with God. We use the mind: visualization and imagination. We use mental pictures to communicate. Everyone can understand a picture, it is the universal language. The more we understand about the mind and the better we are able to use it, the better we can serve God."
"One minister had an interesting report after he had learned the Silva system and practiced it for several months," Silva wrote in the Silva company newsletter. The minister said, "My prayer seems to be much more effective now. I have been a minister for twelve years and I was never really confident that my prayers were doing any good. But now I pray and I usually see results in a very short time. Do you have any idea why that is happening?" the minister asked.
Here is Jose's explanation: "Success in communicating with the other side is a direct result of functioning at the alpha level," he wrote. "It is something like this: We use our objective senses to communicate in the objective dimension. That is, we use our eyesight, our ability to talk and listen, our senses of touch, taste, and smell to communicate with one another physically. But to communicate with the other side the physical senses are useless. The other side is the place that we came from when we were born and is the place that we go back to when we leave this planet."
"That spiritual dimension cannot detect our physical dimension directly. Spiritual means non-physical. So we must find a way to make a connection with the spiritual dimension, and convert our information from a physical form to a spiritual form," he continued. "If you attempt to communicate with the other side while you are functioning only in the physical dimension, you will not make the connection. When you enter the alpha level, you make a connection with the spiritual dimension."
It is in the nature of human beings to be apprehensive about change. It is part of our survival programming - we never know whether the unknown will be beneficial, or a threat to our survival. Whenever somebody suggests something new, this automatically triggers the survival mechanism. Some people use this energy to explore and discover ways to improve conditions on the planet, while others take a defensive posture.
This was true in Jesus' day, when the religious establishment opposed the brash young man who dared to suggest that there was new knowledge that could be beneficial to humanity.
About 450 years ago, shortly after Columbus sailed to America and proved that the earth is round, a scientist named Galileo proclaimed that he had confirmed what Copernicus had figured out - that the earth and the other planets rotate around the sun. This would explain why planets sometimes appear to go backwards in the sky.
However, the religious leaders of the time believed that the earth was at the center of the universe. It had to be so, they reasoned, since man was a divine creation. This had become part of their doctrine, their dogma. Galileo's assertion upset church leaders so much that they tortured him to force him to recant. But this did not change the reality that the earth in fact does revolve around the sun.
In the mid-20th Century a scientist named Jose Silva ran into similar opposition from leaders in the church, as well as scientists, and even leaders in the business community. Many of us who wanted to explore this new science with him also ran into opposition.
Jose didn't claim to know it all. He described his research findings as "semi-conclusions" because more will surely be added later. Perhaps he has discovered half of the truth. New research will find even more of it. Here is how he explained it at a Silva International Convention...
"We learned how to activate our brain within the subconscious by guiding the mind to look for a different brain frequency and to learn to use it," he said. "That's what psychorientology means - orienting the psyche, your mind, to look for and find that specific dimension, and then to use it." "Science is open-ended all the time," Jose continued. "It is like a telescope - if you get a better telescope, you discover more planets, more solar systems, more galaxies. If you discover a better microscope, you go further within matter."
Surely someone will get a better "telescope" some day and learn even more in this field. It will not negate what Jose Silva found. When scientists figured out that there was some kind of body that was influencing the orbits of the outermost planets, they predicted that there was one more planet on the outskirts of our solar system. They did not have a powerful enough telescope at the time, but when they got one, they could actually see the planet Pluto.
The discovery of Pluto did not change what scientists had already discovered. Mercury, Venus, Earth, Mars, and the other planets were still there. Scientists had simply gone farther. Jose Silva always insisted that he was not trying to hurt religion or replace it. He simply wanted to add some knew discoveries to what was already known.
The experiences of millions of people during the last decades, since Jose Silva began his research, certainly indicate that his discoveries have tremendous value.
Support your personal development with these popular and effective hypnosis downloads...
- Find Your Identity ~ Know deep-down really who you are.
- Develop Powerful Resilience ~ How to be more robust to knocks in life.
- Awakening Intuition ~ Learn how to pay attention to your unconscious.
- Sweet Tooth ~ Train your brain to lose your sweet tooth.
- Finish What You Start ~ Sprint all the way past the finish line.
- Do It Now ~ A hypnosis audio to trigger deep, emotionally driven activity.
- Life Priorities ~ Hypnosis can help you clarify what really matters to you.
- Stop Thinking About Someone ~ A session to help you move on from thoughts that have been constantly pestering you.
- Public Speaking Fear ~ Banish speaking anxiety and nerves with hypnosis.
- Motivate Yourself to Exercise ~ Build a powerful exercise habit that you can't break.
- Get Rid of Fear & Anxiety ~ Stop worry and apprehension wrecking your life.
- Self Esteem ~ Break the negative trance of low self esteem and give yourself a chance in life.
- Create Your Own Reality ~ Use the power of your unconscious mind to transform your life.
- Deeper Self Respect ~ Use hypnosis to connect with your true inner worth.
- Detach From Fear ~ Tune out nervousness and anxiety with hypnosis.
- Improving Concentration and Focus ~ Learn how to discipline, direct and command your mind to improve your performance.
- Exercise Motivation ~ Give you powerful keys to getting back on track with your exercise - and staying there.
- Overcoming Shyness ~ Provides an invisible security blanket allowing you to develop social ease and overcome shyness.
- Quick Confidence Booster ~ An audio hypnosis session that's specifically designed to get you (quickly!) back on track.
- Stop Negative Thoughts ~ Learn powerful hypnotic techniques to stop negative thoughts before they start.
- Overcoming Procrastination ~ Let hypnosis help you get on with what you need to do, when you need to do it. Let nothing hold you back.
- Think Thin ~ Use hypnosis to re-train your brain and lose weight naturally... that's how to get and stay slim.
- Fall Asleep Fast ~ Relearn how to fall asleep fast and enjoy a good night's sleep.
- The Next Level ~ Designed to radically boost your performance in any field. It's based on a technique used by top athletes and other successful people to help them make a big stride forward.
Welcome to the New Wave in Meditation Technology
is a way of enhancing your meditation practice, making meditation not only easier and more enjoyable, but also more efficient and effective.
- Establish a daily practice that sticks
- Enhance your focus, flow, and performance
- Relieve stress, anxiety, and depression
- Evolve and deepen your spiritual life