How To Style Human Hair Lace Front Wigs?
Human hair wigs are the new in thing when it comes to fashion and accessorizing a fire outfit. Women have so much more to work with thanks to this trend, with colorful wigs of varying lengths available in the market, best suited to every individual need. Fashion icons and black women extraordinaire like Angela Bassett, Yara Shahidi, and even Queen B – Beyoncé herself – have been giving this trend life.
Human hair wigs have to be styled and kept almost the same as your natural hair. The only advantage here is that your natural hair goes almost completely untouched, and survives undamaged.
Human hair lace front wigs are made of special REMY hair which is picked with the follicle still intact. This hair is handwoven into the sheer lace which can be attached to the scalp. Human hair lace front wigs have progressed now to a point that they can be styled in almost any manner imaginable. Think Lady Gaga and Ariana Grande – their hairstyles have long been known to be eccentric and beautiful, and are made out of human hair lace front wigs.
How can these be used:
Human hair lace front wigs are the best option available for women who love changing up their style but hate to damage their natural hair. This is the most obvious advantage of wearing human hair lace front wigs. However, along with this, the human hair lace front wig allows you to control the way that your hairline looks from the front. These wigs come with large lace underlays, which when worn, jut out in front of your forehead. This can be cut suitably to complement your facial structure and to achieve a beautiful hairline.
The human hair lace front wig requires you to do the following:
- Braid, organize, or tie up your natural hair suitably.
- Apply balm, or conditioner and put on a wig cap.
- Place your wig suitably on your wig cap, and glue it on.
- Once the glue is dry, cut an appropriate hairline.
- To finish the look, lay your edges, and style as preferred.
How to style human hair lace front wigs:
There are many ways to style a human hair lace front wig. Caring for these wigs includes using sulfate-less shampoo, conditioner, serums, and being judicious with the amount of heat styling you apply to it.
Though the human hair lace front wig is more durable than natural hair, it does get affected by heat treatment and hair processing over time. Here are some styling tips for your human hair lace front wigs which will give you the smoothest and best finish for any look you may want to pull off:
- Heat application – Using heat tools on human hair lace front wigs is incomplete without heat-resistant serums. These wigs are an investment that should last you at least 6 months to a year, and not using heat-resistant products on it before pulling out the heat tools reduces their life. It is important to note that heat must be controlled on your styling tool, and the tool must be used on dry hair only.
- No-Heat Style – Styling a human hair lace front wig is the most fun part of having it since the wig is so versatile, no matter what the quality and type of hair is. Here are some no-heat styles you can try with human hair lace front wigs:
- Beachy waves – For this style, you will require sea-salt spray and a wide-toothed comb. To achieve the best results, detangle your hair, and braid it into two braids on either side of your head. Apply the sea-salt spray to your hair and leave it to set. Once the wig is dry, open the braids and detangle with a wide-toothed comb, or run your fingers through it.
- Pin-Straight – If you want pin-straight hair without any heat tools, pick up straightening shampoo and conditioners. Make sure to towel dry your wig, and then put it up in a t-shirt. This will remove excess water and humidity, and leave your hair straight.
Human hair lace front wigs are investments. These wigs require tender love and care in order to make them last long enough. These precautionary directions to style your human hair lace front wigs should get you through this journey perfectly!