Best Sewing Machine That Designers Use
Stitching clothes for yourself as well as for others has become one of the biggest trends nowadays. If you want to do it properly you would be requiring the best sewing machine to make clothes. You can grow up your future in fashion designing with the best sewing machine for tailoring clothes. A sewing machine can be used to make curtains, pillowcases, heavy fabric clothes, for sewing leather and more items. A designer always needs a sewing machine that has a good stitching speed and can stitch heavy material clothes. The biggest question that comes to the mind of every designer is which sewing machine is best? In this article, we will be discussing the best sewing machine that is budget-friendly and has good features.
What Type Of Sewing Machine Do Designers Use?
A designer always buys a sewing machine that offers all the features such as variable stitching, embroidery, and quilting. Given below are the types of sewing machine that every designer uses. If you are a beginner in fashion designing then you can use the best sewing machine for under $50.
- Designing and Embroidery Machine: These types of machines are perfect for adding complicated patterns to your fabric. These sewing machines also provide an unblemished look to your garment.
- Industrial Sewing Machine: This sewing machine is a perfect choice if you want to design large-scale projects. Industrial sewing machines are designed to perform efficiently and help you to save time.
- Overlocker Sewing Machine: It is a perfect sewing machine for providing a great finishing look to your clothes. It also helps in adding the border to your fabric and giving it a good look.
- Weaving Machine: This type of sewing machine is generally used in weaving the inner portion of the dress and provides neatness to it.
- b Straight sewing machine is mostly used to add straight lines to your fabric. This sewing machine is the easiest and can be used electrically and manually.
What Are The Best Sewing Machines For Designers?
There are a large variety of sewing machine brands, some of the top picked brands are given below.
- Singer Heavy Duty 4423: The singer sewing machine is easy to operate and is versatile. Singer 4423 can tackle big joints and thick fabrics without breaking them. It includes 23 built-in stitches, automatic buttonholes and offers a speed of 1100 stitches per minute. It also has a heavy-duty metal frame and is powerful to outfit a wide range of fabrics.
- Janome 3160QDC: This sewing machine is a perfect example of high fashion, quilting, and home décor. It comes with 60 built-in stitches with six buttonholes and offers a wide range of stitches for any task. Janome provides a speed of 820 stitches per minute. The most important feature of this sewing machine is the LCD screen which shows which stitching design you have chosen.
- Brother XM2701: Brother XM2701 is a lightweight sewing machine that is designed to perform the bigger task. It provides 27 built-in stitches including decorative and quilting buttonholes. The Brother sewing machine is easy to operate and is perfect for beginner designers.
- Janome HD1000: This sewing machine has a stable design and is very powerful. It has 14 built-in stitches with a four-step buttonhole. The Janome HD1000 body is made up of cast aluminum and also includes a free arm for sewing pants, cuffs, and collars.
- Juki TL-2000Qi: Juki TL-2000Qi is one of the best sewing machines for quilting and clothing. It is updated with LED light and one pedal operation. This sewing machine includes an automatic needle threader and offers a speed of 1500 stitches per minute. The Juki has also provided an extension table for a wider work area.
What Sewing Machine Do Professionals Use?
All the professionals mostly use industrial sewing machines which may be seen as massive. The industrial sewing machine is fast, long-lasting, and can tackle any project whether it is big or small. Some of the best industrial sewing machines are mentioned below.
- JUKI DDL-8700
- Janome HD1000
- Singer 191D-30
- Brother SE400
- Singer Quantum Stylist 996
You can buy these sewing machines directly from amazon.com, Walmart.com, and the official sites of the brand.
How To Choose The Best Sewing Machine for Designing?
While you are planning to purchase a sewing machine you should keep the following points in your mind.
- Look For a sewing machine according to your need i.e. for which purpose do you need it.
- What type of sewing machine do you need – computerized or mechanical.
- Always buy a sewing machine according to the space you have for sewing.
- You should check from what material the sewing machine made and also check whether it is durable or not.
- Choose the sewing machine which provides a better speed as it will help you to save time.
- Check that the sewing machine that you are planning to buy has good features or not. Some of the best features are an automatic needle threader, built-in stitches, and what you will be getting in accessories.
Finding a good sewing machine that is used by designers is not always difficult. You just have to ensure that the machine that you will buy matches your skill. Always buy a sewing machine which is worth your investment. I Hope, you get a complete overview of the best sewing machine that designers use.
Flora Walinson is best known for writing and developing enticing content that makes avid readers. Flora has been a successful writer for the past four years, writing on video software, web hosting, VPN and several other topics that contribute knowledge on leading blogging sites. Author Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Did you find this article helpful? Share your thoughts with friends...