Low-Cost Transcription for American Students
Feel the pressure of the college environment? We know your pain. All US educational institutions are very demanding, and they require you to devote all your time to your studies. Sometimes you even have to pull an all-nighter, trying to come up with another research or case study. Of course, you can just skip your education, and you have to cover a lot of ground before you pursue a diploma. But what you can really do is to make your student life easier. For example, with transcription service. What is it, and how exactly can you benefit from it?
What is an audio or video-to-text transcription?
Imagine that you have an audio file of some event, e.g., your lecture, a Zoom meeting, a conference, a student book club meeting, and so on. This format can be really useful when you don’t want to make notes. You can get back to the original content at any time and find the necessary information. It can be especially useful when you need accurate data or want to provide a detailed quote. It is a no-brainer that you’ll spend a lot of time trying to find the necessary part of the audio. And what if you have several parts to find? That’s where speech-to-text transcription may come in handy. It is a document that contains the entire content of your file, so that you just have to read it. Or, when it comes to a digital format, you can easily navigate the text and find certain paragraphs.
When Do You Need to Transcribe Your Records?
To be honest, modern students face various challenges all the time. There may be different situations when you need to have your audio file transcribed. Let us show you some examples:
- When you want to focus on your lecture or seminar instead of note-taking;
- When you have an online meeting and want to save it from getting back later;
- When you conduct an interview for your research or case study and need to work with recorded materials;
- When you launch your blog or YouTube channel and want to experiment with different types of content;
- When you’re an ESL and need more effort to get prepared for your classes.
Well, how can you get your content transcribed for all of these purposes?
How to Transcribe Your Audio With Ease
There are several options that you can choose from:
- You can transcribe it yourself: this task will take you a lot of time since you have to write down a lot of information, distinguish different speakers, listen to your recording many times, especially if its quality is not that good.
- You can install an app or use a web service for automated speech-to-text transcription. This option is better, but it still not the best solution because you can’t expect the highest level of accuracy.
- Hire a company with professional transcriptionists with appropriate expertise and a strong desire to help you with your task. Such companies as Transcriberry work to help students with assignments, and you can always rely on them.
What Benefits Do You Get With Professional Transcription Services?
It goes without saying that professional services can make your life easier. They just provide you with an opportunity to focus on the tasks that you really like. For example, when you don’t want to write an essay, you can delegate it to an expert writer who can finish this assignment faster and better. And when you need to revise your lecture easily, to highlight important sections, to export and share data, or even to create and promote your own content, you can order affordable transcripts of any volume. What benefits do you get from this decision?
You Save Your Time
Just imagine how many hours do you need to listen to your lecture or watch the webinar, to make notes, to listen to the audio file again and again… Or how much time you would waste in vain if you choose to transcribe it by yourself. When you outsource this task to professionals, you can just relax and do whatever you want.
You Get The Quality Guarantee
When you choose a reliable company, you shouldn’t worry about the quality of your transcription. You’ll receive a document that will exactly transfer audio file content. You can also ask to add some details, convert the file in a specific format, edit it, etc. Automated transcription software can decrypt the record of any quality, and expert transcribers can ensure it will meet your expectations.
The final date depends on the length of your audio file, and there may also be some additional details that affect the duration of our work. But if your content is short, e.g., less than 1 hour, we can deliver the high-quality transcription just in one day. In any case, we don’t delay orders, so indicate the deadline, and expect the finished project exactly when you need it.
Professional companies use powerful voice-to-text software that makes the overall process easier. You can ask for an automated transcription that is faster and cheaper or order a combined service according to your needs.
Whatever your academic or personal goals are, you shouldn’t miss the opportunity to boost your grades and start your content-making career! Leverage the opportunities you have and order low-cost transcription services that will provide you with an incredible experience!