How to Write an Assignment to Impress Your Instructor
Writing assignments can be a really daunting task if you do not know how to write them in a proper structure. Many students ask us questions about how to write an assignment that would impress their instructor so that they will get a higher score in their assignments that would improve their overall grades.
Well, impressing your instructor is not a difficult task because your instructor would be getting a lot of assignments and it is not necessary that all of them will be of high quality. and if you can write your assignments with the proper structure and planning then your assignment will automatically stand out and your instructor would be impressed and you would get your desired scores a may be higher than that.
In this article, we are going to provide you with some tips that will surely give you some essay writing help or assignment help and would prove to be beneficial in impressing your instructor and getting higher grades in your assignments.
1. Planning the assignment
Planning your work can provide you with a lot of assignment help or essay writing help as it is a very important step and it should be done before the starting of your work.
Planning your assignment or your essay writing will always keep you on track and you will get to know how much behind or ahead of the time you are working and what you need to do in order to step up.
Planning of the assignment includes the following step:-
- The first is to allow a specific time for your whole assignment or essay and then you should also divide and give a specific amount of time to each and every section of your assignment. Doing this would help you in keeping on track and this would ensure that you are not running behind the time and you would have a specific time remaining before the deadline so that you can do your editing and proofreading.
- Second is while planning your research you should think about what you need from your assignment and what you need to convey to the reader, and then you should conduct your research accordingly.
- You should also make sure that you have conducted your research only from reliable and valid sources because false information in your assignments or essay could develop a bad impression on your instructor and that is surely not what you want.
2. Understand what the question is asking
Before planning out your assignment or before conducting the research you have to understand what the question is really asking you to do.
You have to keep in mind all of the points that your instructor told you and you have to work according to it only, this will make sure that your instructor is impressed with your work.
Even if it takes time you have to invest some time in understanding the need of the assignment or essay. This would provide your lot of assignment writing help or essay writing help as most people do not pay a lot of attention to the topic itself and the result is their lower grades.
If you do not understand what the question is asking you to do then the whole effort and time that you had invested in writing your assignment or essay would be of no use.
Hence to write a good assignment you have to focus on what your instructor has told you to do and understand what the question is asking for and what you need to do.
3. Focusing on the structure of your assignment
If you want to impress your instructor and want to get higher grades then you have to put a lot of effort into maintaining a proper structure of your assignment because that would make an evident difference between your work and the work of others.
Providing the proper structure to your assignment can provide you a lot of essay writing help in assignment help as it is a very important thing that is considered while allocating you the marks for your assignment.
- First, you have to give a proper introduction to your assignment or essay. The introduction should not be more than 10% of your whole assignment and you should put up some questions that you would be going to answer in the body of your essay.The introduction should Just provide the reader with adjusting your assignment for the essay and should develop their interest in reading your whole work.
- second, you have to write a thesis statement which is a very important thing that many of the students miss out and if you are going to write it then it will leave a very good impact on the reader or your instructor and would make him know that you pay attention to the smallest details and ensure that you are getting high marks in your assignments.
- Third, you have to write the body of the paragraph which is the longest part of your essay or assignment and you have to pay a lot of attention to the details while writing the body of your essay. you should never believe those who say that you can write anything in between the body paragraphs because the instructors or the readers that are going to read your assignments would read every bit of it to allot you marks according to your potential and your work and they would not give you marks for free and you have to make sure that you put in all of your efforts and time to write a good body.
- The last part of writing your assignment or essay is the conclusion. if you want some assignment help for essay writing help and want to increase your grades then you would have to write a good and impactful conclusion that will leave a remark on your instructor or reader because if the reader is going to remember your essay for a long time it is going to be because of how you conclude your work.
4. Editing and proofreading
If you have planned your assignment or essay in the right way then you would have enough time remaining for the editing and proofreading. Editing and proofreading are something that should not be skipped if you want to write an impressive assignment or essay.
It is not possible for anyone to write something perfect in the first go and that is why editing is so much required by everyone to make their work finer than before. Once you have completed writing your assignment then take a break for some time so that you could get freshen up and your mind would also be diverted from this tiring task for some time.
After your break makes sure that you do the editing of your assignment. While editing check that whether there is some grammatical mistake in your work or not, check all the spellings, make sure that you have included every piece of information that you wanted to put in your assignment, and if you have missed anything then find ways to fit it into the assignment.
Also, check the whole structure of your assignment and its flow also. Then all of this is done to give your assignment to any friend of yours or peer or any family member to proofread your assignment or essay once. Proofreading will ensure that you have not missed anything out and if some more editing is required then you can do it within time.
Did you find this article helpful? Share your thoughts with friends...