How to Get Tickets by Calling Barry
Barry's Tickets is the official ticketing company of the Los Angeles Kings. We are the only place where you can buy tickets for the Los Angeles Kings games, events and concerts. We have been in business for over 30 years and have a reputation for providing excellent customer service with a friendly staff that will help you find what you're looking for.
Barry's Tickets is the premier destination for sports and concert tickets. Barry's Tickets sells tickets to all sports events and concerts nationwide.
Barry's Tickets Service is a ticket broker that sells tickets to concerts, sporting events, theater shows and other live entertainment. You can purchase tickets by calling Barry's Tickets directly at 1-800-937-8997 or by visiting the website at www.barrys.com.
- Visit the Barry's Tickets site at www.barrys.com and click on the "Buy Tickets" link in the top right corner of the screen.
- Select your preferred seating location and event date for which you want to buy tickets from the drop-down menus on the left side of the screen.
- Click on "Showlisting" and select your preferred event from those listed on the page that appears next. Then click "Continue."
- Choose your seat(s) from those listed for that event and click "Add Seats" when done selecting them all; it may take some time for all available seats to load so be patient if it doesn't happen immediately after clicking "add seats." You can also filter your results using any additional filters provided at this point such as price range, number of rows away from stage etc...
If you're not sure whether you'll be able to make it to the show, Barry has a great solution for you. You can call Barry and get tickets reserved by phone.
Here's how it works:
First, call our box office at (213) 740-1600. Tell us who you want to see and when you'd like to attend. We'll then ask a few questions about your credit card so we can confirm that it's valid, and we'll put your order through right away!
If there are no tickets available when you call, don't worry! We have plenty more coming in each day as people cancel their orders or don't use their tickets. If we do have some tickets available when you call, they'll be held at will call for up to two hours before the concert starts (or until 7PM on Fridays).
And if you do end up buying tickets from us over the phone, just give us your name when you check in at the venue with your ID and credit card used at purchase. You won't need anything else — just bring those two things with you, and we'll take care of the rest!
You can buy tickets in three easy steps:
- Find your event by using our Search Bar or by selecting an event from our calendar page.
- See available tickets and prices by clicking on the ticket listing.
- Use the navigation menu at the top of the screen to select your method of payment (Credit Card, PayPal) and enter your billing information.
How to get tickets for a sporting event
To get tickets for a sporting event, you need to contact the venue directly. If you want to buy tickets from the team, they will usually have a website where you can order them. You can also try contacting your local sports teams and see if they have any tickets available for sale.
If you are looking for tickets to an event at a stadium or arena, then it's important to know how many seats are available. You may be able to buy them online or over the phone, but you will need to check with the venue first in order to find out if there is still availability for that particular game or concert.
You should also make sure that you have enough time before the event in order to secure your seats. Sometimes it takes several weeks until all of the tickets are sold out, so if there is something that you really want, then it's best not to wait until just before it starts and risk missing out on seeing your favorite music artist or athlete perform live on stage!
If you want to get tickets for a sporting event, the best way to do it is to go through a broker or ticket exchange. Here's how it works:
- You find an event on Ticketmaster or StubHub and select how many tickets you want.
- The site will give you several choices of seating options and prices based on how popular the event is expected to be.
- You choose the seats that work best for you, pay with your credit card, and wait for the tickets to arrive in the mail before the game or concert begins.
You may think that getting tickets to a professional sporting event is only the domain of rich people and celebrities. The truth is, however, that there are plenty of ways for you to purchase tickets without spending a fortune or having connections. Here's how:
- Buy in Advance
- Buy from a Resale Site
- Look for Discounts
- Consider Club Seats