Advantages of Fiber Laser Cutting Machine - Features and Applications of Fiber Laser Cutting
Fiber laser is well received in the market and one of the significant reasons of the popularity is its outstanding advantages of good beam quality. At present, the overall proportion of fiber laser in the industrial field is up tp50% that is a kind of active choice for products in multiple industrial applications. As compared with traditional gas or solid-state lasers, fiber lasers allow you to get a lot of benefits as frequency conversion light sources.
There is a great need to know that the optical fiber laser cutting machine is significantly used for both planes cutting as well as oblique cutting with smooth edges. A fiber laser cutting machine is considered as the best choice in order to get high precision cutting of metal plate. At the same time, the manipulator is replaced by the original five axis laser for 3D cutting.
In order to cut sheets of metal, it is essential to use a highly precise and efficient cutting machine. It is fascinating to know that a fiber laser cutting machine is ideal for most applications due to the low cost of operation and ease of maintenance. If you are working on wooden piece, there is the best option to look for cnc wood router for sale. A fiber laser is capable of cutting several types of material such as sheet metal and stainless steel, aluminum, brass and copper.
Features of CNC Fiber Laser Cutting Machine
- It is fascinating to know that the optical power conversion efficiency of CNC fiber laser cutting machine is high. Along with this, the conversion efficiency is also more than 30%. The low power fiber laser does not require to be loaded with water cooler. These machines allow you to save the overall operation cost and help you achieves the highest production efficiency.
- When the fiber laser cutting machine is running, there is no need of an electric energy to generate additional laser gas. In this way, the overall cost of operation and maintenance is the lowest.
- There is a great need to know that a fiber laser cutting software adopts semiconductor modularization as well as redundancy design. Along with this, there is no optical lens in the resonator that means there is no start-up time. the means also has the great advantages of adjustable, maintenance free as well as high stability. In this way, you can reduce the cost of accessories along with the maintenance time.
- Along with all these features, bear in consideration that the output beam quality of fiber laser cutter is good and the power density is relatively high. It means that the fiber laser technology is conducive to the absorption of metal materials and it comes with excellent cutting and welding ability.
Advantages of Fiber Laser Cutting Machine
- There is a great need to know that the fiber laser cutting machine does not change due to vibration or temperature change. Along with this, the overall structure is more compact, lightweight and more convenient. The advantages of volume and structure makes the fiber laser a better choice for various needs.
- The overall operating band of fiber laser is more than that of solid-state laser. It means that, fiber laser is easier to customize the spectrum. It is essential to keep in mind that the fiber laser integration is high easier to realize the adjustment.
- Along with this, the usage of continuous wave fiber laser as the pump source improves the service life of the system.
Applications of Fiber Laser Cutting Machines
The fiber laser cutting machine is used in sheet metal processing, aerospace, electronics, as well as electrical appliances. The further applications take place in aviation, subway accessories, automobiles, textile machinery, engineering machinery, and grain machinery. Fiber laser cutting technology is popping out day by day in ships, metallurgical equipment, household appliances, metal processing, kitchenware processing as well as other manufacturing and processing industries.
Did you find this article helpful? Share your thoughts with friends...