Stylish Pride Rings for 2021
Whether your style ranges from wearing something understated or having fun with things that are big and bold, pride rings come in all shapes and sizes and have been loved for many years.
With every year that passes, people want something that can reflect their personality as well as help them make a fashion statement. Stylish pride rings have been used for quite some time as the perfect tool to help reflect the tastes of the owners while also making a bold statement of their own. Here is a quick guide to help you pick the perfect pride ring for the year 2021.
Excited? Let’s go and check it out!
What are Pride Rings?
Before we can go any further, it is important to understand exactly what a pride ring is. As its name suggests, a pride ring is a kind of ring that represents the LGBTQ+ community. The representation can be done in a variety of ways, with the primary way being of the colors used in the ring itself.
Pride rings generally have the rainbow colors of the LGBTQ+ flag, with each color representing a particular group of the gay community. The rainbow colors of the flag are subsequently used in a variety of combinations and shapes, depending on the style of the ring.
Types of Pride Rings
As you can tell, there are many different kinds of pride rings that are readily available in the market. Here is a quick rundown of the most loved styles of pride rings that are frequently used by the members of the LGBTQ+ community and their allies.
- Simple Bands: one of the go-to pride ring styles is the one that features a simple band. Usually the ring’s band appears like the rainbow-colored LGBTQ+ flag that has been stretched horizontally and then looped to meet the other side, forming a band. This is an ‘everyday’ kind of style which can be worn at all times, and in all occasions due to its simple, almost understated elegance.
- Spinner Rings: if your taste in pride rings runs towards the fancy, it is a good idea to opt for a spinner ring. As their name suggests, spinner pride rings have dual bands that are able to rotate, thus allowing their appearance to change in a slight yet aesthetic way.
- Freedom Rings: these are individual rings that come in packs, which means that each pack contains a ring that represents one color of the LGBTQ+ community. Wearing all rings at once resembles the rainbow LGBTQ+ flag itself.
The Best Material for Pride Rings
There are many materials that are used to make pride rings. Here is a list of the common ones.
- Silver: though expensive, silver pride rings are extremely durable.
- Sterling Silver: rings made from this remain shiny for long periods of time, are lightweight, and generally less expensive.
- Stainless Steel: these rings are stronger and less likely to get scratched.
As you have seen, pride rings are not just easy on the eyes, but have the makings in them to form a permanent part of your wardrobe. Since there are many different types of pride rings available, those interested can easily go through their options and pick the one most suited for their everyday use.
Other than the general shape of the ring, the colors used, and its overall style, one of the most important things to check is the material used to make the ring. While some people prefer rings that are made of more costly but lasting material such as silver, others prefer rings that are less expensive to buy.
Hope this helps you find the perfect pride ring for 2021!