5 Things to Consider While Sending Rakhi Online
By Ruchika Agarwal
Raksha Bandhan is the festival that honours the bond of siblinghood. In the year 2020, the joyous festival falls on the 3rd of August. According to the Hindi lunar calendar, it falls on the full moon day on Shravan month. During the time of the pandemic, it becomes difficult to visit even the closet brother of yours. We are here as a rescue for you all. Anyone can send rakhi online to their brothers from any part of the world. So why are you waiting for the right time? Place your order right away to make a perfect moment to send rakhi online.
1. Give priority to brother's age - Whenever you are looking for brother's rakhi. You make sure about his likes and dislikes. Also, you can find a perfect rakhi according to his age and keeping his preference in your mind. From childhood, siblings know each other very closely. Their tantrums, drama, craziness that every other sibling hates.
Actually, you all love it, but you don't want to say it on the face. Else they get a chance to tease you when you both fight with each other. This time, you are extremely going to miss your siblings too much if you both are staying away. It might be the first time that you celebrate the rakhi from far away. Don't worry! In this digital era, you both make each other feel special by sending rakhi with rakhi gifts online.
2. Fulfil brother's expectations - Nobody knows your brother better than you. Right, even he fails to understand himself. You stand behind him as his backbone. Without you, he is completely incomplete. So this Raksha Bandhan no matter how far you both from each other. You know exactly your brother's expectations.
You know he wants a unique rakhi that suits his personality. He also wants a rakhi gift, then only you receive an amazing gift in return. Else he will not send online rakhi gift to make you happy. When you know what you can do for him, your wait gets over. Start exploring the perfect rakhi and rakhi gift for him.
3. Believe in online shopping - You may be fond of the offline market. You love to go and pick the best rakhi for brother as per your choice, but this time it is risky. So you shift to digital shopping. You may do online shopping for clothes and any other thing but might not experience buying rakhi online. This time, believe that you can send rakhi online that your brother will love for sure.
4. Avoid last-minute hassle - As per the government rules, some relaxation has given to all of us. It is the right time to send rakhi online because you don't know what can happen tomorrow. When online portals are all set with rakhi collection, then you all don't need to wait. Do avoid last-minute hustle-bustle during the tough times of pandemic. We all are together and understand the meaning of a lovely bond. So we don't want to see sad faces on the joyous festival of the year.
5. Safety measures first - It is the necessity of the hour. Online portals are taking all the safety measures to send rakhi online to your brother. Don't worry! You and your family are completely safe and celebrate the auspicious festival over the conference video call. Yes, you cannot meet due to the distance, but nobody can restrict you from doing video calls and talking to your loved one's hours and hours. This Raksha Bandhan may be different for each other, but it holds importance in everyone's life.
Over to You
Here are some tips you should consider while sending rakhi online to brothers. Yes, time is taking an exam for everyone, but when we all are together, the difficult time passes easily. COVID-19 has given us an opportunity to reunite as one nation and fight against it. We all are following the path and spread love and happiness with each other. This Raksha Bandhan, send rakhi online to brother and strengthen your lovely bond of siblinghood.
About the author
Ruchika Agarwal, Content Writer at Talash.com. Her area of interest includes reading, writing and playing. She set the writing parameters and believe in delivering informative and innovative ideas to the readers.